AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why am i not getting tipped

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJ

Aug 31, 2022
South Africa
Hi guys
Really had a tough start to year on our couple account across multiple platforms
Bought a new cam, upgraded lighting, really went out of our way to improve stream for viewers.
Getting high number of viewers but the tips are coming in super super slow
What are we doing wrong?
At breaking point
Last three weeks have been horrible, if it weren't for our knights we would not make anything and if I compare our tokens to other models it's really pathetic.
Sorry just need to rant

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Hey @MrJ

It sounds to me that you are being very proactive and are on the right path.
I wouldn't say that you are doing anything wrong but growing your fan base does take time and perseverance to find your niche market.

I know it's frustrating at times but hang in there.. it sounds to me like you have the right attitude and determination to succeed.

I will also PM you now to obtain your SC info so I can check your account and provide you with some further assistance 🤗

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.