AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

why am i so weird

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Jun 8, 2022
MFC Username
AwesomeAlexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so is anyone else like this so im a model on chaturbate and i remember maybe six months ago i had a user give me a huge amount of tokens now being that i haven't seen him in a while i start to worry like did he got banned or something i feel like some models just want tokens and dont care about the viewers much i mean its just a person online right? nope i see things different hes still a human and a person i feel like im so weird for caring so much? i feel like this could be due too my mental health disorders in a way (maybe) also i hope i didn't sound rude... i remember even has a little kid i wanted to be a cop or be in the military i always thought dying from old age is boring i want it to be for a good cause like dying to save someone... i just feel like a weirdo sometimes. :( sorry i just needed to vent. :(

so is anyone else like this so im a model on chaturbate and i remember maybe six months ago i had a user give me a huge amount of tokens now being that i haven't seen him in a while i start to worry like did he got banned or something i feel like some models just want tokens and dont care about the viewers much i mean its just a person online right? nope i see things different hes still a human and a person i feel like im so weird for caring so much? i feel like this could be due too my mental health disorders in a way (maybe) also i hope i didn't sound rude... i remember even has a little kid i wanted to be a cop or be in the military i always thought dying from old age is boring i want it to be for a good cause like dying to save someone... i just feel like a weirdo sometimes. :( sorry i just needed to vent. :(
We're all weird in our own ways. I think a lot of us care about people in general because we want to be cared about by those same people. It's normal to feel disappointed or hurt when you think you are putting in a ton of effort and not getting anything in return.

Do you have any passive income at all? Onlyfans. Peach.com. Fansly. Sextpanther.

so is anyone else like this so im a model on chaturbate and i remember maybe six months ago i had a user give me a huge amount of tokens now being that i haven't seen him in a while i start to worry like did he got banned or something i feel like some models just want tokens and dont care about the viewers much i mean its just a person online right? nope i see things different hes still a human and a person i feel like im so weird for caring so much? i feel like this could be due too my mental health disorders in a way (maybe) also i hope i didn't sound rude... i remember even has a little kid i wanted to be a cop or be in the military i always thought dying from old age is boring i want it to be for a good cause like dying to save someone... i just feel like a weirdo sometimes. :( sorry i just needed to vent
a member leaving have nothing to do with you, whales esspecially change rooms often because why not.. also is normal to feel a bit down in this period, as you can see here is a tough period for most of us, low traffick, little tips.. you don't even need any mental health disorders to feel like shit in this situation; just keep going and hope for better days 💗

Status
Not open for further replies.