AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why are these models allowed to transmit in public?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
@punker barbie,
There is an event going on and CB apparently has a presence. However, what I see are a lot of unregistered and random individuals walking by the cams in the background. I can clearly hear their voices and see their faces. The CB TOS lists public broadcasting as an offense. They even have a 3 click solution for reporting it via the 'report abuse' link above the cam window.

I know a few models who were banned because someone simply walked by their cam while it was password protected. If those few can be singled out, why are these many being allowed to openly break the public broadcasting rule?

I don't know the true reason, but it seems rather hypocritical that some lose their accounts while others are allowed to do what they want?

I don't want to link back to any one model and cause any unnecessary drama. Just hit the front page of CB right now and you should see at least 10 streams violating this rule.

Curiously yours,
Cexmental

@punker barbie,
There is an event going on and CB apparently has a presence. However, what I see are a lot of unregistered and random individuals walking by the cams in the background. I can clearly hear their voices and see their faces. The CB TOS lists public broadcasting as an offense. They even have a 3 click solution for reporting it via the 'report abuse' link above the cam window.

I know a few models who were banned because someone simply walked by their cam while it was password protected. If those few can be singled out, why are these many being allowed to openly break the public broadcasting rule?

I don't know the true reason, but it seems rather hypocritical that some lose their accounts while others are allowed to do what they want?

I don't want to link back to any one model and cause any unnecessary drama. Just hit the front page of CB right now and you should see at least 10 streams violating this rule.

Curiously yours,
Cexmental
im not sure about the whole process.. but cb does sponsor or have these events periodically. They may have to sign a concent form or something before they enter the event.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie,

Curiously yours,
Cexmental
that's Miami exxxotica expo and CB is one of the main advertisers there. As far as I know it is CB themselves who have provided the space for all those cam girls to broadcast from

Upvote 0
Yeah I can see one right now. Admittedly the model has pasties over her nipples and has her knickers on, but she's going hard at it with domi and some guy (seems like a member of the public but I could be wrong) is photographing up her date, and lots of people watching, naturally she is a cute woman after all.

If I was a model I would run, not walk, away from Chaturbate, it seems like a shitshow of the highest level of hypocritical shitfuckery.

Upvote 0
that's Miami exxxotica expo and CB is one of the main advertisers there. As far as I know it is CB themselves who have provided the space for all those cam girls to broadcast from

That was my assumption. However, this space isn't only for registered/verified models. It's really unfair to everyone who has ever been banned for violating the public broadcasting rule. Especially those who have been hit with a ban for something like their roommate walking by the cam while it was password protected.

I get the who and the how now, but still don't understand why this is permitted when it's openly violating their own rules. =/

I wonder if they have signs up... "Filming without your consent. You may enter if you are verified to be over 18 years of age."

*shrug*
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Yeah I can see one right now. Admittedly the model has pasties over her nipples and has her knickers on, but she's going hard at it with domi and some guy (seems like a member of the public but I could be wrong) is photographing up her date, and lots of people watching, naturally she is a cute woman after all.

If I was a model I would run, not walk, away from Chaturbate, it seems like a shitshow of the highest level of hypocritical shitfuckery.
This! Run fast! My story is further proof!

Upvote 0
So at adult conventions you get age verified to enter and your entry constitutes consent to be recorded and/or broadcast. This has always been the case. Is in the fine print.

That's how all cam sites allow live camming from booths

Upvote 0
This is their site, correct: https://exxxoticaexpo.com

I can't find the fine print on their Web site that outlines being an attendee means consent to photography, video recordings, or live streams. Can someone tell me where that information is made available? The ticket policy has info about harassment/privacy, etc, but it doesn't clearly outline attendee rights or what the event does to notify you when you are being recorded/streamed without your knowledge.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
This is their site, correct: https://exxxoticaexpo.com

I can't find the fine print on their Web site that outlines being an attendee means consent to photography, video recordings, or live streams. Can someone tell me where that information is made available? The ticket policy has info about harassment/privacy, etc, but it doesn't clearly outline attendee rights or what the event does to notify you when you are being recorded/streamed without your knowledge.

Cheers,
Cexmental
It was on a phtsical sign when i walked into avn last few years. By entering you consented.

Its been a while since i went to an exxxotica so not sure what they do you could always use their contact form to ask. I remember having to sign stuff back in 2016...

The site does explicitly state you can bring cameras. Code if conduct says no taking pixs in bathrooms, upskirts etc .. so that implies pics and recordings are ok otherwise.

Upvote 0
So at adult conventions you get age verified to enter and your entry constitutes consent to be recorded and/or broadcast. This has always been the case. Is in the fine print.

That's how all cam sites allow live camming from booths
👍 I was wondering if this might be the case.

(I know nothing of such conventions)

Upvote 0
They might have some special agreements with the camming platforms, you never know. Also, what Miss Lollipop said is correct, that's what happens at conventions.

Reactions: cexmental
Upvote 0
@punker barbie,

Curiously yours,
Cexmental
Minors on the site, one lit up her baby. others are broadcasting in the park! how does the site allow anyone who looks like a minor when it's not allowed?!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
the child appeared on the broadcast. He crawled along

Okay. But you said the model "lit up her baby," which is a disturbing choice of words (She didn't set fire to her baby). Anyway...yeah, a child appearing on the broadcast is a definite no-no.

Upvote 0
I had the same question, but you beat me to it.

Maybe a cultural slang difference, but “lit up” has much, much more serious implications than “lifted up.”

It can also mean physically assaulted (as in “wow, Mike Tyson really lit up his opponent tonight”).

Yeah, I grew up in an era where just about everyone got whooped by their parents/grandparents with a switch (or other object) for misbehaving, so I've definitely heard the expression "Light you up like a Christmas tree" used.

But it doesn't sound like tolerance witnessed the model hitting her baby (He said he saw a baby crawling around during the broadcast), so I still don't understand why he'd say she "lit up" her baby...unless maybe there really is some other definition I don't know about. *Shrugs* Anyway...I'm not gonna dwell on it. He needs to report these things to the site...not just make multiple ACF posts about models breaking rules. There's other models getting unfairly banned while other models are getting away with breaking rules such as this. This is the kind of stuff people need to be screenshotting and reporting.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Yeah, I grew up in an era where just about everyone got whooped by their parents/grandparents with a switch (or other object) for misbehaving, so I've definitely heard the expression "Light you up like a Christmas tree" used.

But it doesn't sound like tolerance witnessed the model hitting her baby (He said he saw a baby crawling around during the broadcast), so I still don't understand why he'd say she "lit up" her baby...unless maybe there really is some other definition I don't know about. *Shrugs* Anyway...I'm not gonna dwell on it. He needs to report these things to the site...not just make multiple ACF posts about models breaking rules. There's other models getting unfairly banned while other models are getting away with breaking rules such as this. This is the kind of stuff people need to be screenshotting and reporting.
found another one. 53 years old. collects offline payments "to support the army of Ukraine" ... I have filed a complaint about this with support. the answer is "We see no violations." that is, offline payments can be made and live with children, like others. and so on! and simple models are banned

Upvote 0
found another one. 53 years old. collects offline payments "to support the army of Ukraine" ... I have filed a complaint about this with support. the answer is "We see no violations." that is, offline payments can be made and live with children, like others. and so on! and simple models are banned

So you filed a complaint about a model accepting off-site payments, but didn't file a complaint about the model with the baby on camera??? Or you filed a complaint about both?

Upvote 0
I filed a complaint against both. the site has one justification, if they didn’t see it, it didn’t exist!

Now let me ask you this...when you filed the complaint, did you actually take (and send) a screenshot that showed 1) the child crawling around during the broadcast and 2) the name of the model whose room it happened in?

I always make sure my Reborn dolls (They're toddler twin dolls that look realistic, and they giggle) are in the other room when I'm about to go live on cam.

Upvote 0
Now let me ask you this...when you filed the complaint, did you actually take (and send) a screenshot that showed 1) the child crawling around during the broadcast and 2) the name of the model whose room it happened in?

I always make sure my Reborn dolls (They're toddler twin dolls that look realistic, and they giggle) are in the other room when I'm about to go live on cam.
I sent a screenshot of the srauser, where you can see the image and nickname of the model

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.