AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why can't I find this chaturbate cam girl anymore?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2017
I can't remember what her user name is. But she was a gamer girl who had slight red hair. I haven't seen her in at least a month now. The last cam that I remember of her was where she was messing around with this green screen board. If anyone one knows who I'm talking about, please tell me what her username is.

• Wat?!
  • Funny!
Reactions: Magnolia and Tilly
Seems like you kinda answered your own question...you don't even know her name, so of course you can't find her! :giggle:

Does Chaturbate have a tip history you can go through? If so, check your tips to see if you can find her name.

She might be taking a break from broadcasting. Or maybe she quit all together.

Seems like you kinda answered your own question...you don't even know her name, so of course you can't find her! :giggle:

Does Chaturbate have a tip history you can go through? If so, check your tips to see if you can find her name.

She might be taking a break from broadcasting. Or maybe she quit all together.

Chaturbate does have it so you can see where your tips go... but I'd place my money on that he never tipped her to begin with.

Chaturbate does have it so you can see where your tips go... but I'd place my money on that he never tipped her to begin with.

you'd think he'd at least have clicked 'follow', though.

hell, even anons can bookmark your room!

Worst Stalker award 2017 nominee

On CB there is a yellow follow button you can click to pretty much stalk her and whenever she is online you get an email saying she is online. Next time use that button it will save you a ton of time and headache.

can someone help me find this channel on chaturbate, cuz I forgot to follow:
the channel had a name like - chartesilience (it wasn't silence, or it may have bean)
it was a couple, the girl was a brunette, thin but had big and round lovehandles/muffintops/hips , she was very fair and busty
had a belly piercing, wearing a black crop top, and the guy had dark brown hair with a little blonde on the edges, had a beard and curly hair

can someone help me find this channel on chaturbate, cuz I forgot to follow:
the channel had a name like - chartesilience (it wasn't silence, or it may have bean)
it was a couple, the girl was a brunette, thin but had big and round lovehandles/muffintops/hips , she was very fair and busty
had a belly piercing, wearing a black crop top, and the guy had dark brown hair with a little blonde on the edges, had a beard and curly hair

That sounds like uncle Owen and aunt Beru

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I can't remember what her user name is. But she was a gamer girl who had slight red hair. I haven't seen her in at least a month now. The last cam that I remember of her was where she was messing around with this green screen board. If anyone one knows who I'm talking about, please tell me what her username is.

I was way into this chick. So into her that I never bothered to tip of follow or get her screen name. But we had a thing. Someone help me find her.

That about sum it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.