AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

why Chaturbate.. why? :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2016
ok so Ill start out with a little about us. we are new here and to the industry. We are a group of 7 Venezuelan Models. We started out working on CB about 2 months ago and found amazing success. We had a night where there were 10,000 people in the room. We have made upwards of 10,000 tokens in one show selling over 150 crazy tickets. Everytime we go online we get into the top 3 rooms on the whole site. We love CB and only want to work there.

I also wanna mention that CB has been great in the past with us. One time there was a glitch in their system that resulted in the earnings from the last day of the month being pushed into the next months earnings. It was quickly rectified and with a 20% bonus on that days earning for the inconvenience. CB to me is the best site out there and when they gave us that 20% I was so grateful and happy with their customer service.

Now... on friday night I was trying to add 2 new IDs for two new models that want to join our team (we are constantly growing now.) when I went back to check if the IDs had been verified I saw that we had been banned. Reason was that they had reason to believe we have violated terms of service. I have no idea what term of service we violated and of course I wrote in to support. I asked what we had done exactly to deserve a ban. All I received was the stock message they send to everyone that say we have been banned and they will pay us our tokens on the next payout. There was no reason given or anything. I wrote again and received no response. I wrote a 3rd time and was told that the email was forwarded to a department that can handle it and I would receive a response shortly. The response never came.

I really don't understand this. We have been doing great and don't break any rules. Why would CB want to ban us? We make ourselves and of course CB money. we provide really good content and the guys on CB love our show. If we did something wrong we will change it and never do it again but the problem is we don't know what we did. It seems so unfair. We are 7 people who rely on the money to live and take care of our families. Does anyone have any advice?

so after waiting 48 hours for the "corresponding department" to get back to me shortly we were finally contacted with... you guessed it. "as you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service."

The same stock email Ive received already. This is getting out of hand. Can the customer service actually be this bad? Why would CB ban good talent without so much as a warning and then not even have the decency to tell those people why? They are ruining the lives of 7 people and their family and for what...?

Chaturbate has a ban-first-ask-later policy when it comes to banning accounts. You were probably reported by someone, either a user or another model for any reason. They take a while to reply but will do so eventually. If you want to double your chances to get a response just write to shirley@chaturbate.com she might be able to do something to help.

Also, I am sending you a private message with some additional info.

thank you for your reply supermilla. I actually did write to Shirley with that email address on saturday but have not heard back yet. hopefully she was just busy enjoying her weekend and will read it today. Regular support are replying to me but just with the same copy and paste message every time. It seems as though they have no desire to solve this issue. I will keep you all posted :) I am trying to stay positive. Here in Venezuela the life is very hard. People earn $15 USD a month for full-time work and there are massive food shortages. We had finally found a way to earn good money and take care of our families and then this happens. so sad

jeje It was a journey in itself to learn how to get a fast enough connection to broadcast in HD. We did manage to find a way. We still lose our connection at least once a show but for the most part it drops for a few seconds and we reconnect and are good. We actually had a guy in our room one day who paid us tokens for us to tell him our method for HD broadcast. The currency exchange is another issue. Everything here in Venezuela is an issue. Nothing is easy. One needs to be creative to prosper.

So I just received a response from CB. They said "we do not allow sisters to broadcast on the same cam Together, no matter what they do. Also we do not allow user to use room topics that indicated blood relation." Very Reasonable... But we have NEVER tried to say that we are sisters or anything of the sort. Sometimes weirdos come into the room and ask if we are sisters and we always make it clear that not only was it a stupid question because we don't even look alike but its also gross to have incest. I hope we can resolve this.

So I just received a response from CB. They said "we do not allow sisters to broadcast on the same cam Together, no matter what they do. Also we do not allow user to use room topics that indicated blood relation." Very Reasonable... But we have NEVER tried to say that we are sisters or anything of the sort. Sometimes weirdos come into the room and ask if we are sisters and we always make it clear that not only was it a stupid question because we don't even look alike but its also gross to have incest. I hope we can resolve this.
Since you had to provide ID to stream, they should know from your records you aren't related. Dear lord Chaturbate...

Reactions: the_lotus_room
I believe it was someone who made a false accusation to try and shut us down. That is the only explanation because we have no family members working with us and of course never try to say that we do. All the models working have different last names. Does chaturbate just receive one complaint and ban instantly without even looking into it at all? Can anyone just get any model they want banned by saying those magic words?

So an update... After explaining to support that we have never had sisters working and we are not at all into incest talk they also pointed out that we had 7 models registered to the one account and we can only have 5. They asked us to choose 5 models to work from this account and the others will have to create new accounts. I never knew this rule of 5 but I understand and accept it and I sent in the 5 names of the models to remain on this account. That was 24 hours ago. Still banned now. Still no idea what is going to happen. It sounded like they were going to allow us back but who knows. I just really hope it all works out :(

Damn I think I have seen you babes! good luck that's very frustrating, but also good to know, I was planning on registering everyone I live with so I could cam without fear of being banned for someone walking through a room-but that is too many people. I hope it's resolved!

Reactions: the_lotus_room
just to let everyone know... Today Shirley came online and helped us sort out the issue. We are BACK!!!! yay!!! jejeje Thank you soooo much Shirley! I really wish that Chaturbate would not just ban people because of any old accusation made against a model without a quick investigation. It seems very unfair because we all know there are lots of spiteful, sad people online who make weird requests and if they are turned down and upset for any reason they can just go ahead and make up a lie and ruin your job. It also seems like it creates a lot of unnecessary work for the support. It is so obvious we are not sisters yet we had to go back and forth through emails for 4 days just to resolve something that could easily have been avoided had support spent 10 minutes to investigate. I hope this problem gets solved with CB because we really love working on that site and don't want to have to switch to Bonga or cam4 or any other ones that allow men. Anyways it took a few days but problem has been solved. Hope it never happens again!

thank you everyone for your kind words and suggestions. And something positive came out of this whole thing. In my search for answers I came across this forum. hopefully I will make new friends here and I will for sure stick around and be apart of the community here. :)

Chaturbate has a lot of negative feedback on this site but I will say that they have the potential to be so good. The layout and design is my favorite of all sites and it is super user friendly. There are a lot of great users on CB and we have some amazing fans already. CB are growing and with just the fix of their support I think they could be #1. As long as CB doesn't ban us again we will stay with them forever jejeje

just to let everyone know... Today Shirley came online and helped us sort out the issue. We are BACK!!!! yay!!! jejeje Thank you soooo much Shirley! I really wish that Chaturbate would not just ban people because of any old accusation made against a model without a quick investigation. It seems very unfair because we all know there are lots of spiteful, sad people online who make weird requests and if they are turned down and upset for any reason they can just go ahead and make up a lie and ruin your job. It also seems like it creates a lot of unnecessary work for the support. It is so obvious we are not sisters yet we had to go back and forth through emails for 4 days just to resolve something that could easily have been avoided had support spent 10 minutes to investigate. I hope this problem gets solved with CB because we really love working on that site and don't want to have to switch to Bonga or cam4 or any other ones that allow men. Anyways it took a few days but problem has been solved. Hope it never happens again!

thank you everyone for your kind words and suggestions. And something positive came out of this whole thing. In my search for answers I came across this forum. hopefully I will make new friends here and I will for sure stick around and be apart of the community here. :)

Chaturbate has a lot of negative feedback on this site but I will say that they have the potential to be so good. The layout and design is my favorite of all sites and it is super user friendly. There are a lot of great users on CB and we have some amazing fans already. CB are growing and with just the fix of their support I think they could be #1. As long as CB doesn't ban us again we will stay with them forever jejeje

Chaturbate is my top earning site, but I will quickly bash their support department any day. It's pathetic and I don't know how Chaturbate doesn't realize they've got this internal issue. If they do realize it, I don't see how they can sit by and just let it happen. Only complaint I have with the network. I've quite literally responded to email responses with; "Can you please reread the original email and address the question asked in it". And I've had to shoot them that response on multiple occasions!

Hello,

I think who you 7 models are. Your username doesn't has "angels" in the name?
If you are, who i think you are, i just want to say that i LOVE your show.

So erotic and fun. I'm always aroused or laughing out loud watching you 7 on the cam. Sometimes fighting for cam space LOL and you 7 look relaxed and that enjoy some good laughs also.

However i would like to give an advice. Sometimes bigger tippers demands little things (show bottom or a close up of a certain model) and i think you 7 should have someone who reads english to help your show because of those little demands.
Another thing, you are 7 models and that means different body phisiques. A lot of the big tippers were asking for certain models (the one with glasses, the one with the biggest boobs,...) i think you should give each others names (a stage name of course) for an easy identification for the tippers.

Either way, i LOVE your room. Even reading the chat is funny ahahah viewers are mesmerized by so many women in a room!

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.