AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why did you choose one platform above the others?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2020
Poland
yeabunny.com
Twitter Username
@Matt43225300
There are multiple streaming platforms:
Chaturbate, MyFreeCams, Streamate, Stripchat, Bongacams [...]

What factor has been the most important in choosing the streaming platform you are using right now?
(+ which platform are you using?)

Started broadcasting and tipping on Chaturbate because I had been lurking on there since last year anonymously and already liked it. It could use some better functionality and the servers suck sometimes... but it's pretty simple and easy to use once you learn how to setup OBS, the apps/bots and some basic html for the bio.

I will be starting on OnlyFans soon because it's popular and seems easy enough to use.

Reactions: Matt White
MFC because it was around before all those others, and I liked that it was just other girls. Also token based, so I didn't have to stick to private shows for income.

Now it's the site that has their own integrated content sharing system (MFC Share) and also owns Onlyfans so it's nice to know that they're not going to ban me from promoting both on both. :)

Last edited:
Streamate because I don't like the extra work involved in having to be entertaining in free chat every time I log in.

Sometimes I'm fine w being funny and entertaining, but other times I like silence and brief small talk, especially if it's not related to anything directly sexual. So a private based site suits my personality and sexuality way better. I also prefer to interact with guys who are very busy, and purely about cumming, running, and getting back to what they need to do, for their own personal lives. So I love that site. Sexually those are more the type of guys I can relate to, so stream mate is perfect for me.

I'm not shy sexually, so I like to get straight to business, which also makes SM the best site for me.
I admire the models who work token sites, and I know they have the potential for way bigger payout, but I just could not maintain such an entertaining persona. I'm too introverted and blunt for that to come naturally, and to be fun for me.

ETA; Also I'm inpatient. If I'm in the mood to see the dick or cum, I want to see it and cum now. I can't handle waiting 2 or 3 hours to make a goal. Probably ADHD there.

Chaturbate becouse i had the luck to be there from the first day it was created and i felt always part of the family . Had time to grow my own room and to create the best verson of myself as a cammodel , im a glamour model , softcore, never imaging myself showing my pussy in free chat but even this way i manage to be one of the top models on the site, having amazing memories about all this years on chaturbate as beeing the first model who did over 100k tk in les then a week, beeing for long time model with highest single tips, and so on... Now im more busy to find and create new good models for my studio but i still love camming on this site, nicest guys are on chaturbate, moslty americans and no drama guys and site is very easy for me , no pms, no mails, no offline contacts to take my free time, just my time on and then close pc and enjoy life!

I work for chaturbate,MFC, Stripchat, and bonga at the same time because I’m impatient and don’t like sitting around for hours to finally meet my token goal. Wish I could stream on more popular token sites but I’m very limited camsoda has the worse traffic ever and the support team for camster and flirt4free are negligent about answering me on how to retrieve/change my password. Also Streamate doesn’t allow Californian models on their site anymore since the beginning of this year I believe, not sure if that has changed. Don’t like Cam4’s layout as well.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Streamate- Less of a reliance on regulars, flexible schedule and I prefer just working as a highly sexualized transactional type of model instead of having to maintain regulars, creativity and pressure to keep things fresh.

I spent years on token sites but I'm happier on Streamate (private based) right now

• consistent hours are not as crucial (though still beneficial)
  • I can relax between shows instead of being cranked up to 11 trying to hustle goals all the time
  • I CAN TAKE BREAKS! on token sites logging off loses momentum which could take hours to build up again
  • less pressure to maintain offline goodies, relationships and clubs (when I'm offline, I'm truly offline)
token sites can be lots of fun and huge payout, but this works much better for where my life is right now. Before when I was going for rank and things, my whole life revolved around cam. Now cam works for my life :)

Streamate is my primary site. I spent hours researching and listening to what multiple models have said about each site before signing up on Streamate. Flexible hours, premium atmosphere,
ease of consistent money and growth, etc. I am able to build a growing base of members that are will to pay my rates plus more in exchange for a more tailored experience.

MFC is my secondary site. I love MFC for the fact that it has a down-to-earth atmosphere, where I can be casual, relaxed, paint and show members what I love to do in my spare time and still get appreciated for my art or cooking or gaming. I kinda view MFC as a naughty Twitch site where boobs are accepted.

But I am on both MFC (to build long term clientele) and Streamate (to build a strong premium only clientele). I love both sites. Each takes hard work though and a lot of trial & error.

Last edited:
Streamate!
Why did I initially choose Streamate? When I started working, my English was disgusting, very weak and when I wondered where to go, I was advised Streamate, compared to token sites on Streamate you dont need to be so active in free chat, dont need to chat a lot, mostly guys take short conversations then pvt where you start show.
From the first days I felt quite calm and uninhibited there, and thank you very much to my members - they have always been condescending to my problems with knowing the language and helped to learn.
From time to time I travel to other sites, I really like MFC but I'm not sure if I have enough energy and enthusiasm to to maintain the necessary income there&

Status
Not open for further replies.