AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do my viewers count increase from 50 to 1000 in one second??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyj

Aug 2, 2021
Every time I stream this happens. I don't know what it is. For example my viewers are 50 now then the number goes to 1000 in just one second. And within the next 30 seconds it goes dramatically down to around 50. Then it repeats once every 10 min.

Or sometimes it goes from 50 to 200 in less than a second, then it goes back to 50 dramatically in 10 seconds.

Is there something wrong with Chaturbate viewers count system?

Interesting... in addition to the viewer count going up are you seeing notifications for that many people coming and going, or the user list growing and shrinking in that same time? If the number is changing and the people are not there then you should make a bug report to CB. Maybe include some screenshots or video captures.

Some people try to live on sending an army of bots into a room and getting paid for it, that is, accounts which are driven not directly by humans, but by software which, of course, it driven by humans.

About a week ago I visited a new model. She had quite a good day, lots of tokens by a few tippers, and in addition, her viewer count suddenly increased by 300 viewers, all grey. These grey users neither improved her rank nor her income, but one light blue guy wrote into the public chat that if the model wants to make quick money, he needs a PM.

I was curious and I sent a PM to him. Most people think I'm the broadcaster when they get a PM from me. It's amazing how they praise my beauty and keep describing how they fap inspired by me. I feel like several decades younger, when lots of gays tried to attract me, though it was futile, as I am incurable hetero.

Now, this guy did not talk about fapping, but about money and visitors, and he asked me if I would like to earn a lot of money. As usually, I answered quite truthfully: Yes. He told me he just brought 300 viewers into my channel, and asked if I want to have 700. I told him the more the better, and in a few seconds, 400 more grey bots arrived in the channel. I asked him how that would contribute to my income, but at that point, apparently he realized I am not the broadcaster, and stopped the conversation. Pity!

Last edited:
Some people try to live on sending an army of bots into a room and getting paid for it, that is, accounts which are driven not directly by humans, but by software which, of course, it driven by humans.

About a week ago I visited a new model. She had quite a good day, lots of tokens by a few tippers, and in addition, her viewer count suddenly increased by 300 viewers, all grey. These grey users neither improved her rank nor her income, but one light blue guy wrote into the public chat that if the model wants to make quick money, he needs a PM.

I was curious and I sent a PM to him. Most people think I'm the broadcaster when they get a PM from me. It's amazing how they praise my beauty and keep describing how they fap inspired by me. I feel like several decades younger, when lots of gays tried to attract me, though it was futile, as I am incurable hetero.

Now, this guy did not talk about fapping, but about money and visitors, and he asked me if I would like to earn a lot of money. As usually, I answered quite truthfully: Yes. He told me he just brought 300 viewers into my channel, and asked if I want to have 700. I told him the more the better, and in a few seconds, 400 more grey bots arrived in the channel. I asked him how that would contribute to my income, but at that point, apparently he realized I am not the broadcaster, and stopped the conversation. Pity!
So, fapping aside :) is this a scam whereby the person will show the broadcaster a demo that they can increase room count, then aim to agree to do it regularly for some sort of payout share, but the broadcaster may not realise that adding greys does nothing to drive their page position higher?
If so, that's sneaky because they have technically fulfilled their side of the agreement - raising room count - but the broadcaster does not benefit from it whatsoever - and they cannot report it to CB without admitting having breached site TOS.

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
So, fapping aside :) is this a scam whereby the person will show the broadcaster a demo that they can increase room count, then aim to agree to do it regularly for some sort of payout share, but the broadcaster may not realise that adding greys does nothing to drive their page position higher?
Yes. I suppose that was the plan.
If so, that's sneaky because they have technically fulfilled their side of the agreement - raising room count - but the broadcaster does not benefit from it whatsoever - and they cannot report it to CB without admitting having breached site TOS.
Indeed. It was even more sneaky as he claimed credits for her success on that day by insinuating his grey army had contributed to the success - which it had not. I checked on cbhours and the model's rank was not correlated with the increased number of grey visitors.

Last edited:

You are very humorous hhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.