AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do people come on and ask if you're latina? And then leave? Are you supposed to say yes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Dnikki

Banhammered
Feb 17, 2020
I have this happen often where people come on and ask if I'm latina and leave. Last night I didn't answer the question then he went on to ask again and I said no and he left. So my question is my ethnicity is right on the page on my profile so anyone can see if I'm lying. Am I supposed to say yes or how am I supposed to respond to these questions since no seems to make them leave? That and indian. But when I say I'm vietnamese I don't get too much of a problem of people leaving really. I think they think I still could be indian in their minds. And indian and latina girls on mfc very popular or something? Or are they trying to figure out if my boobs are real or not? Because I had one person tell me vietnamese people don't have big boobs. Advice?

I have this happen often where people come on and ask if I'm latina and leave. Last night I didn't answer the question then he went on to ask again and I said no and he left. So my question is my ethnicity is right on the page on my profile so anyone can see if I'm lying. Am I supposed to say yes or how am I supposed to respond to these questions since no seems to make them leave? That and indian. But when I say I'm vietnamese I don't get too much of a problem of people leaving really. I think they think I still could be indian in their minds. And indian and latina girls on mfc very popular or something? Or are they trying to figure out if my boobs are real or not? Because I had one person tell me vietnamese people don't have big boobs. Advice?

You are saying more than just No right? like "No, i'm (insert ethnicity here)", as long as you are doing that if they still leave then they were probably just curious 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: DoD404
You are saying more than just No right? like "No, i'm (insert ethnicity here)", as long as you are doing that if they still leave then they were probably just curious 🤷‍♂️

Also, if you see them leaving, it's maybe not necessary to stop immediately to talk ; ) this can engage something with others...
They don't see so well users coming in and out depending on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.