AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do they take my money?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2023
@punker barbie
Good morning chaturbate friends. I respectfully address you to request again information from my ladykloe account.
I am sending multiple emails and they do not respond. they canceled the payment of my tokens requested by Bantokens. I want to know the reason. my job my time working why do you do this to me? I need my money that I earn with effort
I need help, they don't answer my emails and they have taken all my money after I won it, why do I disrespect the model so much? I need my money you have taken my money without any explanation

I feel disappointed and cheated I did not violate any rule in my biography all the rules of my room are described I never violated a rule I respect my job now you do this without explanation... we must find a better chat room where our time is more respected

ladykloe

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-09 at 6.25.24 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-09 at 6.25.24 AM.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 4
THAT IS????

We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered identification or assisted others in providing us with false identification or identification which does not belong to them, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Due to this serious violation, your accounts were terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

I don't even know what you mean by this... how can I help create a fake or altered ID if you use SELFIE for verification... I really only see that you want to take my money and shut me down for no reason... I demand show me the reasons for my ban because I have no reason IT'S ME AND IT'S MY ID
I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GO FOR OTHER BETTER CHAT PLACE BUT I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.