AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do you cam?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58617
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58617

I'm not a cammer myself so I'm really interested to hear why people cam. I'm sure money is a big factor and it's evident it is from a lot of profiles. But is there some other driving force. Vanity? Liberation? Social interaction?
Whatever the reason I think its an incredibly brave thing to do.

Camming and other forms of online sexwork are appealing to me because they give me freedom: in finances, in choosing what I do or don't want to do while on the job, and in scheduling/work-life balance. And I'm just plain good at it.

Vanity? Liberation? Social interaction?
These are all part of it for me - my fantasies have always involved exhibitionism & being objectified (which I would say is rooted in vanity) so camming is a way to fulfil that.

Plus I have no sex life to speak of, the pandemic has shut down any chance of real life BDSM parties/sessions and it turns out being told what to do on Chaturbate is a pretty good substitute.

I only wish there was a bit more chat and a bit less 'bate, but I guess you can't fault people for wanting to get off.

Thanks for the replies. Really interesting to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.