AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why does cb keep banning ladies from police raided studios, and why no reply?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2021
I am not a model but i am a regular tipper and right now, 6 models (each one of them front page regulars) from 3 different studios, each of which had been raided by (corrupt) police in the country they are based. They have had their new accounts banned with no explanation given to them as to why.
Of these 6 only 1 of them has managed to have their latest account unbanned after 3 weeks. But the others have been waiting not just days or weeks but now months to get reply's back to them. they've tried to set up more new accounts only to get banned again with no explanations. Heck one of them has a stalker/troll quite literally admitting on her twitter page that he keeps reporting her for no reason other than because he doesnt want her on cb, doesnt sound like a fair reason to ban her, does it?

Of the 5 girls still banned, all of them have sent emails to support@chaturbate and have received NO REPLYS, some have also asked cb on twitter for support and received NO REPLYS, and some have come here to this forum and have received NO REPLYS! I have sent emails to support@chaturbate and (surprisingly) got a reply only to mistake me for some model who left years ago and just insisting that the girls just contact support.

They are not the only girls from their former studios that have been banned and it's also clear looking around the forum that it's not just these 3 studios that are having problems with cb.

And you see as a tipper, i haven't moved on and spent money on new girls. I have no intention of. I've been spending less income on cb because these ladies arent there. I seriously doubt i'm the only one spending less. Not every tipper on cb just moves from girl to girl just to whack away, some of us, prefer company with girls we visit regularly.

So why is all this happening? Is it because of their old studios getting raided? is it that these girls new accounts being targeted by a group of trolls reporting them? do shareholders in cb, have shares on other webcam sites and wants them to broadcast elsewhere? Does cb have a staff shortage problem? or are the owners of cb terrified that Putin is going to poison them if they let the girls back on the site?
What is it? Because the girls dont know.

There's a reason why these girls want to broadcast on cb instead of other cam sites, and at least 2 of them have given cb decent income. After cb was promoting broadcasters to send in vids explaining what cb means to them why is cb not supporting models who have been good for cb and want to work on the site?!

Support the models please!

tagging @punker_barbie on the small small small chance this gets back to someone.

I assume you are referring to girls from raided studios from the city of SPB. The same thing happens to dozens of models from other studio that was raided a month or so before.

CB got informed that the studios were closed which make them doubt in the legality of presence of models associated with these studios on CB. So each time a former model of these studios register a new account they put it in what they call a "protective suspension". This is how they nicely put it in words in a rare response to one of the models, but basically, in practice, it means they just put a permanent ban on them and treat them as any other model who has a permanent ban - block their every attempt to return on CB and don't respond to their emails.

Good news is that at least one model was able to have that suspension lifted , so maybe other girls will follow. It is unclear though if CB will take the same approach to every girl who previously worked for the raided studios, or if they will approach each case individually.

But in order that to happen they need to finally start to respond to their emails...

Upvote 0
The reason for the bans is about the law in their country (that is what cb literly says). Cb is scared they cross the law in their country.
The model that got unblocked never crossed any law so she is unbanned and probably more models will be unbanned soon (really hoping that)
It seems like a member (from the studio) doing everything he can to getting them banned over and over and probaly loves to destroy the lives of many girls.
He probably will continue to find ways to hurt them but the result is more people are helping and supporting the girls in those difficult times.

Reactions: the_guess_who
Upvote 0
Well thank you guess who, it wasnt just the SPB studios but yeah you literally explained to me more than any of these girls have gotten.

Tokens, it doesnt seem to be bothering onlyfans or any of the other cam sites that some of these girls were also broadcasting on. Some of the other studios have been setting up the girls to work at home since.
Heck the response from the police seems to be wanting to take down the owners rather than the girls.

Upvote 0
Sorry, but that explains nothing - it's a wild guess at its best.

Some models (all of the same SPB studio) could open a new account the next day and work with it till today - others get banned constantly.
So its either an arbitrary decision whom to ban and whom not or its not the studio that caused the problem.

In any case its real bad behaviour and shows a really poor attitude towards their partners (yes, that's what the models should be to CB as they earn their money!) to not answer support requests in weeks or months - this forum is full of stories like this.
And as these stories come from all over the world its not a SPB issue either...

it just shows one thing for sure: Its a real bad idea to do any serious business with CB if you do it for more than the pure fun. It's ok if they have their own rules that might be strange to others - but banning for no obvious reason and then not even having the balls to talk to the ones banned - that's a no go....

Unfortnunately there is no such thing as a cam girls union that would organize a ban of CB among the industry - because that's what is needed here till they learn to properly communicate in an acceptable amount of time.

I for my part stopped buying anything from CB and I hope there are a lot of viewers out there doing the same...

L.

Upvote 0
It seems like a member (from the studio) doing everything he can to getting them banned over and over and probaly loves to destroy the lives of many girls.
He probably will continue to find ways to hurt them but the result is more people are helping and supporting the girls in those difficult times.

What evidence is there for that allegation?

Upvote 0
Sorry, but that explains nothing - it's a wild guess at its best.

Some models (all of the same SPB studio) could open a new account the next day and work with it till today - others get banned constantly.
So its either an arbitrary decision whom to ban and whom not or its not the studio that caused the problem.
Here is the chronology of events concerning the first studio that was raided in February. I don't follow the events connected with SPB models that closely, but I guess you can draw some analogies.

25 February - Studio gets raided by the police at 2 separate locations. From day to day, all models of this studio become unemployed.

The following days a few models of the studio register new accounts on CB and are able to broadcast independently for some time with no problems.

Sometime around 5 March - CB gets informed about the raid and bans the master account of the studio at location 1, together with approximately a hundred model accounts connected to the studio. This is when I believe the models get "marked" by CB as they realize they may be some legal issues connected with presence of these models on the platform.

After 5 March - the bans start to occur. Not all models get banned immediately, which makes me believe CB bans these accounts only after someone reports them, pointing out their connection to the previously raided studio. As soon as CB verifies the connection, they ban the account. That mostly concern the more popular accounts that are easy to notice as they are on top of the site. A lot of more obscure models are still able to continue broadcasting.

Sometime in April - CB bans the master account of the studio at location 2, and all models connected to this master account (around 50 models) also get marked for suspension.

May - models from location 2 (who up to this point were able to broadcast independently with no trouble) start to get banned.

Around 20 May - CB start a mass ban of independent models from both locations, up to 30 (!) accounts get banned in a span of just a few days.

How things stand today - out of approximately 60 models that formerly worked for the studio at both locations and then registered independent accounts, about 55 got banned already, some of them multiple times. Those who didn't get banned barely go online anymore.

All of these events paint quite a clear picture of what CB's approach to these models was. This was confirmed in a rare answer that the support has gave to one of the banned models. In the answer they pointed out that they were alerted that this model was previously affiliated with a closed studio, and because of legal issues, they decided to put her independent accounts into "protective suspension". However, they agreed to lift the suspension after she confirmed that she's no longer affiliated with the studio and her own use of platform is in full compliance with applicable laws. This event may show a change in their attitude and gives hope that more models will be unbanned soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.