AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
I'm streaming at 1080P 30FP. Bitrate 5000. My internet upload speed is 99mbps, download speed is 700 mbps.

So I'm using obs and streamster, the problem happens to both. I tried all the encoder options. I tried to lower my resolution and bitrate.

The video quality looks perfect on my end on the stream softwares, but on viewer's end it looks blurry, even more blurry than 720p.

I really don't know what to do.
Please help me out.. Thank you

2.PNG1.PNG4.PNG5.PNG
I'm streaming at 1080P 30FP. Bitrate 5000. My internet upload speed is 99mbps, download speed is 700 mbps.

So I'm using obs and streamster, the problem happens to both. I tried all the encoder options. I tried to lower my resolution and bitrate.

The video quality looks perfect on my end on the stream softwares, but on viewer's end it looks blurry, even more blurry than 720p.

Here are my settings

Upvote 0
dirty lens? light too close to webcam, light shining directly into webcam, is camera zoomed in? just throwing out ideas. Did this just start when you started using the logitech streamcam or had you been using it fine then this issue started out of the blue?
If it's the problem of the webcam then it wouldn't look good on OBS. I mean the image quality looks perfect on OBS.

Upvote 0

Hello's.

I dont overly know what i'm talking about,, but if you want to spend 2 minutes trying a test, feel free.

>>Bitrate 5000.
This means 5mbs.
Since your net can handle 99, i'm not sure why you are locking this as low as 5..
As far as i know, the settings you have need about 8.5.. If that is the case, then its not getting enough power, set to 5.

Doing a google..

TypeVideo Bitrate, Standard Frame Rate (24, 25, 30)Video Bitrate, High Frame Rate (48, 50, 60)
2160p (4K)44–56 Mbps66–85 Mbps
1440p (2K)20 Mbps30 Mbps
1080p10 Mbps15 Mbps

To me, is saying, use 10.. So again 5 is probably too low.

Since your internet is so good... I would try setting your bit-rate to 12,000 and giving that a 2 min test.

Good Luck

Upvote 0
Hello's.

I dont overly know what i'm talking about,, but if you want to spend 2 minutes trying a test, feel free.

>>Bitrate 5000.
This means 5mbs.
Since your net can handle 99, i'm not sure why you are locking this as low as 5..
As far as i know, the settings you have need about 8.5.. If that is the case, then its not getting enough power, set to 5.

Doing a google..

TypeVideo Bitrate, Standard Frame Rate (24, 25, 30)Video Bitrate, High Frame Rate (48, 50, 60)
1440p (2K)20 Mbps30 Mbps
1080p10 Mbps15 Mbps

Since your internet is so good... I would try setting your bit-rate to 12,000 and giving that a 2 min test.

Good Luck
Tried it, doesn't seem to change anything. But thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
Would you share your CB page link so we can see what you're talking about from viewer side?

Upvote 0
Hello's.

>>Bitrate 5000.
This means 5mbs.

Doing a google..

1440p (2K)20 Mbps30 Mbps
1080p10 Mbps15 Mbps

Good Luck
CB recommends 5000 for 1080p 30fps, there isn't too much to be gained going higher tbh.

Upvote 1
If everything seems fine on your end then it's probably either an issue with your internet connection or your router.

Two things you can try after you run a speedtest and rule out your actual connection is googling your specific router and seeing if there are any known issues with compression like this, and/or try using an ethernet cable.

There may also be a random setting somewhere that is throttling your upload speeds. I'm by no means an expert but these all seem like things to try if you've ruled out OBS.

Upvote 0
Either it's your bitrate being too low or it might be the nvidia hardware encoder. Not all nvidia cards can do the same level of hardware encoding. 1000 series cards had trouble when the nvidia encoder was pushed beyond 720p60fps. 2000/3000 series can do 1080p60fps no problem the 3000 series cards can go upto 4k/30.

Upvote 0
Either it's your bitrate being too low or it might be the nvidia hardware encoder. Not all nvidia cards can do the same level of hardware encoding. 1000 series cards had trouble when the nvidia encoder was pushed beyond 720p60fps. 2000/3000 series can do 1080p60fps no problem the 3000 series cards can go upto 4k/30.
You are using a different encoder for stream and for the recording video. I would use the same encoder for both (my version of OBS lets me do that). And then any quality issues should be visible in the recorded video also and that is easier/faster to check.

I would use nvenc for both. I know even the recent AMD encoder sucks (at the same bitrate as software and/or NVENC quality is clearly worse), and I don't know how good the QSV encoder is. It may simply be that all of the right settings aren't enabled for the QSV encoder, or that it is simply not that good.

Upvote 0
Does the downscale filter need to be set? if you are using 1920x1080 then shouldn't it be set on NONE for downscaling?
I see aliasing artifacts on the above imaged on the arms.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.