AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why does SM have a lot less couples than CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience, couple shows are easier to do on Chaturbate.

On Streamate it's very hard to go in and out of private having my boyfriend maintain or gain an erection when needed.

I had to quit there as a couple very shortly after starting ( a few years ago) because the ability to block or disconnect a member for asking for things that are not achievable, likely man cum on command, in private would deduct all the earnings for the entire private show... Kindof shitty. I thought I'd go back if they let models disconnect. I guess they wanted us to sit and wait for a bad review for the member to disconnect so we could get paid...

I had to quit there as a couple very shortly after starting ( a few years ago) because the ability to block or disconnect a member for asking for things that are not achievable, likely man cum on command, in private would deduct all the earnings for the entire private show... Kindof shitty. I thought I'd go back if they let models disconnect. I guess they wanted us to sit and wait for a bad review for the member to disconnect so we could get paid...
You can quit a premium or exclusive show at any time as a model on SM and keep your earnings for that show. Just not for gold shows, but I don't think members can rate you on those. (At least, no one ever rated one of my gold shows.)

I block/kick people from inside of shows when it's necessary and I've always still gotten my earnings from them.

It's very much because of what @Luna Belle said though. On CB shows can happen in free chat and couples are free to go at their own pace. On SM everything has to happen in private/exclusive and you have no guarantee that a member will even stay until completion. I imagine it has got to be pretty taxing on a penis to stop&go for hours on end.
There are some couples that are successful with gold shows, but I maintain that female solo models earn more than couples anyway. If you stick around long enough you see most couples end up dropping the guy and the girl ends up performing solo eventually.

You can disconnect in privates and exclusives. The only thing you can't dc from without getting paid is gold shows. Also you can request to have any negative comments and remove stars 3 stars or lower by emailing support.

Also you can request to have any negative comments and remove stars 3 stars or lower by emailing support.

In general this is just for unfair ratings -- for example, my profile said "no penetration" and a guy left me one star because I wouldn't dildo myself. This is why models always suggest writing things out/screenshotting, so for example if a guy says "call me daddy", you'd type out "sorry but that's against site rules". Having a paper trail of proving you said it is super helpful!

Support won't just delete low ratings because you ask them to, there needs to be a reason.

You can disconnect in privates and exclusives. The only thing you can't dc from without getting paid is gold shows. Also you can request to have any negative comments and remove stars 3 stars or lower by emailing support.

They started emailing the client that wrote the message when the model requests a removal. They tell you how long ago you left the comment and if it was ok for the model to remove it. In my case I told them no and the comment is still there.

Oh yeah I meant if it was justified. Sorry I expect you guys to be able to read my mind. Lol.

If I can totally justify. If a member is completely silent and they give me a poor rating, that can be removed. How could I give them what they want if they can't communicate.

I've had a poor rating removed when a guy ignored me asking what he wanted for the first couple minutes, then asked me what I thought of his dick and I replied "well, it's a penis"

Thanks for letting me know they changed their rules, everyone. It was ridiculous in my eyes, and apparently I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Reactions: AerynShade
Status
Not open for further replies.