AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

why i didnt receive my salary

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2022
Hi my name on cb is alexIs_05 , i didnt receive my salary last cutoff Feb1-15 , i emailed the support but no reply until now, I hope you could help me @punker barbie

Hi my name on cb is alexIs_05 , i didnt receive my salary last cutoff Feb1-15 , i emailed the support but no reply until now, I hope you could help me @punker barbie
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.
I apologize please disregard that previous response. Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0

I apologize please disregard that previous response. Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
hi @punker barbie im feeling great that you replied, but i checked my email and my paxum account , i dont think its resolved, usually chaturbate emails me when payment is on the way quoting "paxum payment sent" but until now i didnt receive any email, my paxum account is still zero and the email i sent them has still only automated response and no reply from them, maybe they have cke on different my name on chaturbate is spelled as ALEXLS_05 not ALEXIS_05 , i hope you can recheck it for me thank you very much!! by the way my ticket number is 19165898 i also attached pictures below of the email thankyou!!

Attachments

• received_1719044201820676.jpeg
    received_1719044201820676.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 5
  • received_2130004210485418.jpeg
    received_2130004210485418.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
hi @punker barbie im feeling great that you replied, but i checked my email and my paxum account , i dont think its resolved, usually chaturbate emails me when payment is on the way quoting "paxum payment sent" but until now i didnt receive any email, my paxum account is still zero and the email i sent them has still only automated response and no reply from them, maybe they have cke on different my name on chaturbate is spelled as ALEXLS_05 not ALEXIS_05 , i hope you can recheck it for me thank you very much!! by the way my ticket number is 19165898 i also attached pictures below of the email thankyou!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.