AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why is onlyfans so popular?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
cbhours.com
Twitter Username
@cbhours_com
I don't understand the appeal of this site, what am I missing?

I just subscribe blindly without a preview or details of the content? There are number counts of pictures and videos but no details and when you do subscribe the videos are almost always full of 10 second clips. The website is slow and buggy (assume thats because or more demand these days?) and when I contacted support via email once they took 7 days to reply.

Since many models are successful on a site without previews or details of the content wouldn't that mean its the models driving the sales or is there another aspect of the website that i'm missing thats helping you drive sales?

Thanks

I just subscribe blindly without a preview or details of the content?
A lot of models post text with their photos/videos that you can read before you subscribe. (Some don't, they keep it all private).

videos are almost always full of 10 second clips.
This may have been your experience with the one or two (how many have you subscribed to?) you encountered, but it isn't the norm. Models offer a huge variation of content.

The website is slow and buggy
Majority of the time it runs perfectly fine, though yes there are some bugs you'll run into. (Sorta like any site, really.)

models driving the sales
Yes we bring our own traffic, but after we get a large enough following, there are internal factors to drive new fans to our pages. (Suggestions at the top right for fans to find new models.)

A lot of models post text with their photos/videos that you can read before you subscribe. (Some don't, they keep it all private).

This may have been your experience with the one or two (how many have you subscribed to?) you encountered, but it isn't the norm. Models offer a huge variation of content.

Majority of the time it runs perfectly fine, though yes there are some bugs you'll run into. (Sorta like any site, really.)

Yes we bring our own traffic, but after we get a large enough following, there are internal factors to drive new fans to our pages. (Suggestions at the top right for fans to find new models.)

Oh ok yeah I have only done 2 or 3 so far, do models have the option of showing more content details like could they show their video list and duration of videos as an option? For some reason I wasn't able to load videos for 2 whole days it was very odd.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Oh ok yeah I have only done 2 or 3 so far, do models have the option of showing more content details like could they show their video list and duration of videos as an option? For some reason I wasn't able to load videos for 2 whole days it was very odd.
It isn't necessarily a "video sales" sort of platform. It's supposed to feel more like scrolling through a model's snapchat story with random content strewn throughout it.

The general appeal of OF is getting large amounts of content for a generally small monthly fee. A lot of models post full length content, but considering most accounts cost around $10 a month and have hundreds of photos/videos, it makes sense that most of the videos would be on the shorter side.

I have subscribed to 2 models on OF before.
The first time, I had never had experience with it (obviously, it was my first time lol).. So, like you, I was honestly taken aback by the video lengths but after a while, I did come to the "obvious" conclusion that - for me at least - I only paid about $10 for the monthly subscription so I couldn't really expect 10 minute or longer videos. They were all on average about 30 seconds, but they were nice teaser ones made special for OF. But there was a lot of amazing photos too, which was great.

Both models stopped uploading content so I stopped subscribing for both, but it was a nice experience and I know what to expect now - or at least for the "minimum" (by that I mean, if some models DO upload longer clips, that is an added bonus especially if it's as cheap as the ones I paid for).

But for both of those I subscribed to, it was pretty much the models would post a few photos on Twitter + a Video and before they would get too interesting, they'd tell you to see more on OF, which is great.

But yeah, I think it all depends maybe on pricing + how often they update + what content it is and what you're hoping for.

I did come to the "obvious" conclusion that - for me at least - I only paid about $10 for the monthly subscription so I couldn't really expect 10 minute or longer videos.
Ding ding ding! This is the biggest thing! One entry fee for a month gets you access to everything that model has already posted, plus new posts frequently if not daily. Most subscription prices are way less than a single full length video even costs. So the rare occasion that a model posts a full video, thank her for it and appreciate it, because it certainly isn't required if there is other content going up frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.