AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why My Stripchat profile appears on xhamster?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2022
Why My Stripchat profile appears on xhamster? Does the Xhamster got paid for my profile? How can I remove my self from there, I’m receiving awkward messages from people who saw me there

Moved this into the Stripchat section to get confirmation from the reps... however I think Stripchat started off as xhamster live or some such? I am pretty sure they're related somehow.

I’m receiving awkward messages from people who saw me there
What's the difference of people finding you on xhamster vs directly on Stripchat? It's all adult content, feels same same to me.

Upvote 0
Moved this into the Stripchat section to get confirmation from the reps... however I think Stripchat started off as xhamster live or some such? I am pretty sure they're related somehow.

What's the difference of people finding you on xhamster vs directly on Stripchat? It's all adult content, feels same same to me.
Thank for the replay, I’m confused about how to post a message here:) I don’t mind about people finding me but at least I would like to get paid to be shown there without even knowing it! I’m pretty reserved on my cams so I don’t wanna my profile get shared on sites I don’t even know exist, that’s all but thank for your informations x
What's the difference of people finding you on xhamster vs directly on Stripchat? It's all adult content, feels same same to mdo

Upvote 0
Why My Stripchat profile appears on xhamster? Does the Xhamster got paid for my profile? How can I remove my self from there, I’m receiving awkward messages from people who saw me there

XHamster Live is a white label for Stripchat. The engine behind the site is all the same, just a different appearance. Same show from your perspective, same experience for members, same pay. More here: https://stripchat.com/wiki/XHamsterLive_FAQ. They have other white labels besides XHamster Live, like TopCams.TV.

Upvote 0
XHamster Live is a white label for Stripchat. The engine behind the site is all the same, just a different appearance. Same show from your perspective, same experience for members, same pay. More here: https://stripchat.com/wiki/XHamsterLive_FAQ. They have other white labels besides XHamster Live, like TopCams.TV.
Thank you so much for your replay, now makes sense :) just wanted to understand what’s was going on. Your information was really helpful, thanks xxx

Upvote 0

I think at some point there was a little more to it than just a white label right? because i remember asking about why a model had an @ in her name and stripchat told me it was because her account was imported from xhamster.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I think at some point there was a little more to it than just a white label right? because i remember asking about why a model had an @ in her name and stripchat told me it was because her account was imported from xhamster.

Yeah there are still a lot of "@" usernames with that, and it still breaks when you tag them in the chat

@name@xhamster

So it always tags it as 2 people - I still hope one day for that to get fixed

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.