AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wierdest thing you've seen when opening a member's cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird: A guy who started out just relaxing in his chair stood up to do a quick booty shake. Uh.....

Cool: A guy getting his dick sucked by a few different women.

Reactions: BettyBallistic
I once opened a member cam to find a man sucking his own cock. I was so shocked that I immediately closed it, but opened it again seconds later. He came in his own mouth, spit it out and shut down his cam.

What else? There was the guy that shoved a 20 ounce (or possibly 16 ounce) coke bottle up his rear. There's a guy that tips me to open his cam but never shows more than from the bridge of his nose and up. There was a couple that tipped me frequently to watch cock-sucking action and he claimed that he was with his mom, but I think she was too young and he was just fibbing. The guy that thought he got a marker stuck up his butt, that one really makes me laugh.

I should probably stop watching cams, but I'm sure I never will.

AllisonWilder said:
I once opened a member cam to find a man sucking his own cock. I was so shocked that I immediately closed it, but opened it again seconds later. He came in his own mouth, spit it out and shut down his cam.

I had a guy on ImLive who busted into his own mouth and swallowed it. I believe his name was 'selfcumeater'. :lol:

I can't remember whether or not he had sucked his own cock, but either way I was like "WOW!"

Ohhhh, selfsuckin and elmst3er. Selfsuckin is a good looking dude, he just like to piss and cum into his own mouth and try to fist his asshole or put coke bottles in there. :dance:

ElaySmith said:
AnabelleLeigh said:
One of my regulars like to shove a pencil in his dick and he loves showing it off on cam.
I had a guy do this with a screwdriver :eek:
:eek: Reading that hurts even though I don't have a penis.

ohmystarz said:
Ohhhh, selfsuckin and elmst3er. Selfsuckin is a good looking dude, he just like to piss and cum into his own mouth and try to fist his asshole or put coke bottles in there. :dance:

It might be a different guy, unless he changed his screen name. It used to be selfcumeater. :)

Extremely obese oily man masturbating with a vacuum cleaner in a room full of thirty-ish 12-inch analog televisions. He turned off his MFC cam, demanded I watch him on Yahoo cam instead, and when I said I couldn't demanded I get off MFC so he could show me his television studio.

Sooo...
Guys who can and will brick in their own mouth are not uncommon
There are guys who will happily jab sharp things up their own peehole (that hurt just typing)
And there's some oily fat guy out there with what sounds like a most impressive TV collection (that guy sounds like something out a futurist sci-fi flick :?)
The things you learn...
:-D

Guy making sweet love to a blow-up doll, you know the cheapo variety, and asking for critique on his love-making technique.

I sometimes get scared I'm about to witness a murder or something equally fucked up though. Anyone else?

got a really weird one today... it was a guy who usually does strange stuff for me to watch, but he tips for it so I let him.

So today he was shoving a bottle in his ass, then he takes it out, pees in it, squirts the pee into his ass, squirts it back into the bottle then drinks it.

he laughed at the faces I made while he was doing it, I was thinking to myself, "who the hell even thinks of doing that?" like I wouldn't even be able to think up something that gross if I tried.

AnabelleLeigh said:
got a really weird one today... it was a guy who usually does strange stuff for me to watch, but he tips for it so I let him.

So today he was shoving a bottle in his ass, then he takes it out, pees in it, squirts the pee into his ass, squirts it back into the bottle then drinks it.

he laughed at the faces I made while he was doing it, I was thinking to myself, "who the hell even thinks of doing that?" like I wouldn't even be able to think up something that gross if I tried.

20241519.jpg

AnabelleLeigh said:

That. is. absolutely. disgusting

Things that have been seen, cannot be unseen and no amount of tokens would make up for that trauma!!

AnabelleLeigh said:

Ew. :(

AnabelleLeigh said:
it is probably the grossest thing i'll ever see in my life, and I'm going to start declining to watch his cam even though he is lots of fun sometimes
Your new avatar is hot. Let's be sexfriends.

Reactions: AnabelleLeigh
I finally understand the reason why many models refuse to look at member cams. What is the next level of weirdness/deviation/disgust for them?!?

They sound like they would make excellent fathers. :snooty:

On cams.com, members can show you their cams for something like 99 cents a minute in free chat. This guy came in and was chatting with me, and he was very polite and well spoken. He asks if I will view his cam and I said yes. It popped open and I was treated to a lanky guy in pigtails and pink fishnet stockings taking the biggest dildo I've ever seen in the ass. I had a hard time finding something to say because I was so shocked, so I just told him that I felt like less of a woman because I could never fit anything that large inside me. He then proceeded to tell me that it took lots of practice but I could work up to it one day if I kept trying. :lol:

Reactions: coolestusername
Status
Not open for further replies.