AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wig suggestions?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lexxie_lane

Cam Model
Mar 26, 2020
Hey all! So I really hate styling my hair, ESPECIALLY before I get online. I feel like it would be so much easier if I could get a wig that I could just pop on for my shows! I have one, a synthetic wig from amazon, that I really like. But I wanted to get on that matches more my actual color (dark brown) and I really don’t want to spend more than $100. Any suggestions on some online shops? Doesn’t seem like I’ll be able to go to a beauty supply shop any time soon 😬 any input is greatly appreciated!

There was a couple of threads in the past where some models mentioned places they purchased wigs from. If you do a search for wigs, I'm sure you'll get a starting point for info.

Reactions: Klane
Status
Not open for further replies.