AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will i be able to get my acc back

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2023
hey, @punker barbie I heard you are the go-to person to ask for help/advice. basically here's the story I streamed from my pool at my home and all of a sudden I get banned for streaming in a public area, which is not a public area nor the public can see me. I have emailed cb support about it and asked if this could be reversed, is this possible? but I did read the tos and nothing says you can't be filmed in your backyard. anyway thank you for taking the time to read my post

Solution
hey, @punker barbie I heard you are the go-to person to ask for help/advice. basically here's the story I streamed from my pool at my home and all of a sudden I get banned for streaming in a public area, which is not a public area nor the public can see me. I have emailed cb support about it and asked if this could be reversed, is this possible? but I did read the tos and nothing says you can't be filmed in your backyard. anyway thank you for taking the time to read my post
I have seen bans like this that were reversed after CB got what they were asking for. That is they ask for pictures(basically a 360 view or multiple pictures from all angles) that can prove to them that your backyard is private for their purposes

I have seen bans like this that were reversed after CB got what they were asking for. That is they ask for pictures(basically a 360 view or multiple pictures from all angles) that can prove to them that your backyard is private for their purposes

Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast from any public place, or from a studio or set that creates the impression that the Independent Broadcaster is in a public place. Independent Broadcasters may not broadcast outdoors unless they are on private property with the owner's consent, and in an area not visible from the neighboring property.
They just want to make sure that the backyard is not visible to the public at all

Upvote 0
Solution
Is weird that she got ban. My friend was broadcasting on balcony but she just got mail during stream that she needs send pictures but it was like 2 years ago, maybe something changed.

Upvote 0

They just want to make sure that the backyard is not visible to the public at all
oh wow thank you for your reply this is great to hear < 3

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team.
Hi thank you for the reply punker < 3 I can't see a ticket number from the auto message just says "This is an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your message" but my username is balencibby if that's any help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.