AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

will i get banned again for making a new account after being banned ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2020
@punker barbie camming is my only source of income and i was just curious if i made a new account after being banned and followed all terms of service if my account could get banned again just because i had a previous account that was banned and no response from anyone. ive made a new account and have alot of tokens i cant afford to lose again. as long as i am following the rules i shoyld be okay?

They will ban you for sure. I already tried to mae a new account with a different mailadress so i could visit a good friend that started broadcasting after a year to have fun all together.
Directly after the show i had to upload my id and got banned. Probably i got snitched by the same person that caused the ban on my main account.
As broadcaster you have to verify so that will cause the ban.

Upvote 0
Work other sites. Chaturbate isn't the only money making site. Cash out those tokens asap.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.