AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will my cam score suffer from taking a week off??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannesacherie

Cam Model
Sep 23, 2019
Chaturbate Username
VanessaCherie92
I was doing so goooodd and then my aunt flo came to visit ☹☹ will not getting on cause my score to plummet?? I also don't want to miss out on the $$. What do you ladies do during that time of the month?
Also my new model status just ended. Will the room have alot less viewers than before?

I was doing so goooodd and then my aunt flo came to visit ☹☹ will not getting on cause my score to plummet?? I also don't want to miss out on the $$. What do you ladies do during that time of the month?
Also my new model status just ended. Will the room have alot less viewers than before?
No, it may even go up.

Period options: take time off, do non explicit shows, take period fetish skypes etc, focus on content and offline work, wear a tampon w string tucked or cut and dont do vaginal penetration, wear a silicone cup, wear a soft cup (allows penetration) wear a sponge (allows penetration)

Hope this helps!
New model status ending may loose u some viewers yes. Try not to stress

Upvote 0
Tha
No, it may even go up.

Period options: take time off, do non explicit shows, take period fetish skypes etc, focus on content and offline work, wear a tampon w string tucked or cut and dont do vaginal penetration, wear a silicone cup, wear a soft cup (allows penetration) wear a sponge (allows penetration)

Hope this helps!
New model status ending may loose u some viewers yes. Try not to stress
thank you :))

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
I tuck the string and tell members I am not doing penetration today if asked, they get it. I put the lush in panties on clit, so there's still something to tip for lol. I don't necessarily do penetration every day anyway. If you feel like you are on a strong streak, then keep it going. It's tough to take a whole week off, especially when you are new.

Upvote 0
About that time of the month, I usually skip the first four days or so on cam, since I work every day without taking rests I kinda accumulate those days and I don't feel so guilty at the end but when I want/need to stream, even so, I make fetish shows or wear my cup and place the lush over my panties (just in the clit zone) and when I tell viewers that I actually like it better, they stop asking. If your room happens to have a goal, you can set creative/non sexual ideas here and test how well they could go on your show like regularly, for example: vodka shot, cover ur body with chocolate, ten burpees, eating super spicy noodles. By the way, I also stream on CB and when my uterus is sad cause there's no baby, we tend to focus more on challenges between each other, teasing a lot and goal is usually blowjob to him so... Hope it helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vannesacherie
Upvote 0
I tuck the string and tell members I am not doing penetration today if asked, they get it. I put the lush in panties on clit, so there's still something to tip for lol. I don't necessarily do penetration every day anyway. If you feel like you are on a strong streak, then keep it going. It's tough to take a whole week off, especially when you are new.
That's exactly what I did!! Lol. Although I do have some really heavy days so I'll just have to see how it goes. I'm considering birth control pills to see if I can just have a period every other month. I have spotting for like 2 weeks before so it's super annoying!

Upvote 0
About that time of the month, I usually skip the first four days or so on cam, since I work every day without taking rests I kinda accumulate those days and I don't feel so guilty at the end but when I want/need to stream, even so, I make fetish shows or wear my cup and place the lush over my panties (just in the clit zone) and when I tell viewers that I actually like it better, they stop asking. If your room happens to have a goal, you can set creative/non sexual ideas here and test how well they could go on your show like regularly, for example: vodka shot, cover ur body with chocolate, ten burpees, eating super spicy noodles. By the way, I also stream on CB and when my uterus is sad cause there's no baby, we tend to focus more on challenges between each other, teasing a lot and goal is usually blowjob to him so... Hope it helps.
OMG wow!! It's so nice of you to share ideas and things to do . Thanks so much. How many hours a day do you work ?? I was thinking about doing a couple hours in the morning and a few at night. It sucks so bad because I'm going through it now and its payday and I'm over here with a sad utero 😂😂😫😫

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia
Upvote 0
OMG wow!! It's so nice of you to share ideas and things to do . Thanks so much. How many hours a day do you work ?? I was thinking about doing a couple hours in the morning and a few at night. It sucks so bad because I'm going through it now and its payday and I'm over here with a sad utero 😂😂😫😫

Oww, hope ur uterus feels better now!! Well... it's been a lot of changes on Chaturbate u know? I/We used to stream for like 3 hours and get good tokens but now I/we are up to 5 hours to make the same we did when we started (two years ago) pfff... That's why I started to stream on MFC too, there's still some love (and tokens) for me I guess.

Upvote 0
Oww, hope ur uterus feels better now!! Well... it's been a lot of changes on Chaturbate u know? I/We used to stream for like 3 hours and get good tokens but now I/we are up to 5 hours to make the same we did when we started (two years ago) pfff... That's why I started to stream on MFC too, there's still some love (and tokens) for me I guess.
I used to TRY to work on chaturbate and streamate and made NOTHING :( ok like a 1.80 on chaturbate hahaha :( but I started on MFC at the end of OCT and made 422 in the 5 days I was on there . Which is sooo much better.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.