AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Win A Photoshoot with OhranguTang with the new FanCentro Contest!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha Green

ModelCentro.com
Industry Representative
Jul 28, 2014
modelcentro.com
What's better than winning a free photoshoot with OhranguTang? A photoshoot with OhranguTang at Miami's CamCon, livestreamed to over 250,000 people!
32_Not_one_care.png

We're raffling off THREE photoshoots with world-renowned photographer OhranguTang at CamCon in Miami.

Here's how you can earn a ticket for a chance to win:
FOLLOW @FanCentro on Instagram and Turn ON your Notifications
WATCH out for a contest post! If you see one you have ONE HOUR (60 minutes) to...
TAG a model friend who is NOT a member of FanCentro on our contest post within one hour of the posting.
SHARE the post within one hour of posting.

Full contest rules are here https://fancentro.com/contest

Spam my followers/do all your work for you? Nah. Any case, you'll never find me on Instagram in the first place. Plenty of other people are into this kind of thing, so I suppose maybe I'm being a jerk? But I think RT to win is one of many things garbaging up the internet at the moment. So I'll never participate from either side. Please consider paying for advertising instead, since that's all this is, in the end (except, you hope, cheaper!)

ETA: For anyone actually interested in this, prize does not include travel or accommodations, which I felt should have been pointed out in the OP, so I'm pointing it out here instead. Because claiming your prize could cost you a whole damn lot...

Last edited:
At first glance I thought this was a photoshoot with a primate, I was like "oh fun!" but I've never heard of the person/photographer thingo.

hwD3KPzwT8OpCGzegdRV_Best%20Friends%20Fall%20Down.gif

Chilling with an orangutan sounds awesome. Surely unpredictable but they seem pretty hilarious. Chilling with a dude that goes by ohrangutang sounds way less cool.

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie and Gen
Man, maybe I'm just super negative but doing the advertising for a company, to have my photo taken by someone who seems to do fantastic with stereotypical shots of what appears to be exclusively thin women, and paying for the pleasure just makes me want to hit up any bluetooth remote control, webcam, or friend who doesn't mind seeing my tits and ass and can hold a phone still for a couple of seconds instead.

But then again, maybe I am just super negative.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.