AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire payment - amount missing after fees paid.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2018
After losing money twice - once with payoneer and second time with epayments, I’ve found myself safe with wire payments although they are sometimes slow even with daily payout requests. All was good Until last month. $30 missing. Contacted support and they blamed my bank. My bank does not charge me fees for any account ( also, my account is in dollars so no exchange lose point).
Support (Chaturbate)
Jun 20, 2020, 7:05 AM EDT
The wire transfer payment method has a $45 fee. However, they may be intermediary wire transfer fees for international users that we have no control over.

and recommended to use another payment method. However- they returned the money in my chaturbate account.

my guess was that the intermediary’ Probitas Fidelis Limited’ mistyped the amount or something.

this month happens again. This time $42 missing after the $45 fee.

How is that even possible? It’s so frustrating and support seems annoyed by my questions.

did anyone have this type of problem with wiretransfers?
Should I just give a chance to Paxum?

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.