AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 24, 2021
Wire Payment Held

Hi @punker barbie

I really need your help. I received an email from chaturbate support that they held my wire payment for my account AyameMika.

I want to mention the fact that I am a Romanian national and at the date I have received this e-mail I was verified with a driver's license.

I have also uploaded my ID card and I have followed the instructions in the email, but I got no replay back.

Is this a mistake or is it a new requirement for wire payments? If I had known about it, I would have done it sooner.... Also my wire payments go into an Romanian LLC account that I own, it does not have my name, but I am the owner and the admin.

Help please, delaying this payment might affect my taxes for no fault of my own. I have attatched bellow a screenshot of the email and weirdly it does not have a ticket number but I did find this "[DXYD8G-PY823]" maybe it helps.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Held Payment.png
    Held Payment.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 13
please can you help me? I filled out wire payment method correctly with all my bank details. I'm from bangladesh. I converted my tokens into cash before the 31th january pay period ends.Then when i didn't received any mail from CB ,I just knocked them at 3rd february and asked them about my payment, so they replyed me that they already have send me the wire at 2nd february and told me to wait for a 2-3days to arrive in my bank account. So i waited for it.But now it's 7th february and still i don't receive any wire payment yet. I informed my bank manager and he says that there is no dollar arrives in your account yet.But CB support saying that the wire was sent on 2nd february.

I'm getting so confused now, i don't know what to do.It's a huge amount for me. Can you please help me?
My bank wants a statement from CB so that they can trace the location or investigate the matter. But I want your help.

Please help me.@punker barbie

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
lease can you help me? I filled out wire payment method correctly with all my bank details. I'm from bangladesh. I converted my tokens into cash before the 31th january pay period ends.Then when i didn't received any mail from CB ,I just knocked them at 3rd february and asked them about my payment, so they replyed me that they already have send me the wire at 2nd february and told me to wait for a 2-3days to arrive in my bank account. So i waited for it.But now it's 7th february and still i don't receive any wire payment yet. I informed my bank manager and he says that there is no dollar arrives in your account yet.But CB support saying that the wire was sent on 2nd february.

I'm getting so confused now, i don't know what to do.It's a huge amount for me. Can you please help me?
My bank wants a statement from CB so that they can trace the location or investigate the matter. But I want your help.

Upvote 0
lease can you help me? I filled out wire payment method correctly with all my bank details. I'm from bangladesh. I converted my tokens into cash before the 31th january pay period ends.Then when i didn't received any mail from CB ,I just knocked them at 3rd february and asked them about my payment, so they replyed me that they already have send me the wire at 2nd february and told me to wait for a 2-3days to arrive in my bank account. So i waited for it.But now it's 7th february and still i don't receive any wire payment yet. I informed my bank manager and he says that there is no dollar arrives in your account yet.But CB support saying that the wire was sent on 2nd february.

Hey Sweet, maybe it will help if you start a new thread containing the ticket number from your chaturbate support email, your charturbate username and as much info as you can.

Upvote 0
Hey Sweet, maybe it will help if you start a new thread containing the ticket number from your chaturbate support email, your charturbate username and as much info as you can.
Dear...How can i get my ticket number?? I don't know about it.

But My username is- Sweetpotato624159

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.