AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire payments from Chaturbate reliable for non-US models? (UK)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2016
United Kingdom
Chaturbate Username
ukcockring
I know this has been covered a lot before but I'm still yet to find a definitive answer, and it seems that what is good for one person isn't for another.

Long story short: I'm ready to do a significant payout on CB and would like opinions on the best way to get my lovely cash. I'm in the UK so my options are:

1) Wire transfer
2) Check
3) Paxum and other things I don't understand

I'm leaning towards wire transfer as I don't trust the post: has anyone in another non-US country had any problems getting their money this way? I don't mind the wire fee, I'd rather pay that than have my check get lost in the mail. Cheers!

Since fcp went down I have used wire transfer and am really happy with it. Wish I had used it earlier despite the fees from cb.
It usually arrives in my account 9-10 days after payout.
I am in a non USA country.

Status
Not open for further replies.