AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire Payout takes too long!! Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
I can only receive a payout by Wire transfer. My country does not accept bank cheques and all other pay out services pull out BS reasons all the time so you won't get access to your money.. i guess we all know the drill.

Now the issue is, I have received my first Wire payment a while back so then I knew everything was fine and I was very happy to finally see it on my bank account.

However, the second wire transfer didn't succeed. I waited 10 days after I requested a payout, it didn't arrive to me so I contacted CB support. Their response: "Unfortunately, our records show the payment we attempted to send to your account was returned to us as undeliverable."

They returned the amount back into my CB account. Fine, I decided to wait for my next payout moment. I removed my pay out details and entered them again.

I requested a payout on October 26, CB confirmed the wire payout at October 27 by e-mail and there they state: "It should be in your bank account by Thursday, November 5th, 2020 at the latest. If you do not receive this by then, please let us know."

I already had a feeling that, again, it would not arrive to me so I contacted them on 3 November and asked them to monitor/follow the payout for me. This was their reply:
"The payment was successfully sent from us on 10/27/2020. Please allow a full 7 business days for the payment to arrive. Please let us know if you do not receive the payment by 11/5/20. "

I don't expect it to arrive at that date and I don't think it is okay to wait you so long while they continuously state another amount of days to wait for your money... I contacted my bank if they declined an incoming payment or that they could see that there is an expected payment coming... they said that i should ask this at the sending party as my bank has no influence on this since they're the receiver.

I desperately hope that someone could help me out!! :) I wonder if this is actually normal and what to expect?

Thank you for reading this far xx

kisses,
kinky96pinky (CB username)

If you got the first wire payment and you used the exact same information for the 2nd one and it didn't arrive then the chances are very high that the issue is with your bank. I send money internationally quite often and banks do some ridiculous things, one friend I have has a bank that returns the money about 25% of the time claiming my bank requested a return of the transaction :giggle: and when they switched banks the problem stopped completely. You should also check with your bank if they have any limitations on international wires like the amount you can receive in a month.

Upvote 0
If you got the first wire payment and you used the exact same information for the 2nd one and it didn't arrive then the chances are very high that the issue is with your bank. I send money internationally quite often and banks do some ridiculous things, one friend I have has a bank that returns the money about 25% of the time claiming my bank requested a return of the transaction :giggle: and when they switched banks the problem stopped completely. You should also check with your bank if they have any limitations on international wires like the amount you can receive in a month.
Thank you for your reply! :))

I am aware of what you suggested and this is also why I contacted my bank, however this does not seem the case. Also they do not decline this ''type of'' payment.
I think somewhere in between transfer from CB & my bank,, something goes wrong. But so far I can not figure out where.

What should I request from CB to find out more about this wire transfer and where it goes wrong?

Upvote 0
Reactions: kinkypinky96
Upvote 0
Update:
They e-mailed me back to double check the pay out info. Somehow some info didn't match with each other so they returned the payment to my CB account.

I resubmitted my pay-out info, this time using another bank account since I got the tip from cbhours earlier in this topic...

The next thing that happens is that they e-mail me saying that my payment is being held.
--> "Attempting to process your request for a wire transfer was unsuccessful because
we are missing necessary documents for your account. : -a passport & -a performer agreement "

This info has already been submitted and accepted a very long while ago. However I just resubmit everything again. Immediately followed by an e-mail saying that my age verification has been denied... "The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know."

They're right, the person was indeed already submitted so I don't understand why they hold my payment and ask me to resubmit ervyrthing.

I have filled in a message on the website that the recent submitted info is the same as the previous one...

Now what will be next?! 😨😿

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.