AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire Transfer Account Number Issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2020
Hello and goodmorning @punker barbie . I had to change my payment information to wire transfer but my Bank account number has a middle dash in it (1234567-8910) and CB doesn't allow me to use it with a Middle Dash. I completed the full account number with out a middle dash. Is that ok? Do you know how long it takes to recieve the payment once that it's requested?

Thanks in advanced.

Have a good day.

Martin.

Hello and goodmorning @punker barbie . I had to change my payment information to wire transfer but my Bank account number has a middle dash in it (1234567-8910) and CB doesn't allow me to use it with a Middle Dash. I completed the full account number with out a middle dash. Is that ok? Do you know how long it takes to recieve the payment once that it's requested?

Thanks in advanced.

Have a good day.

Martin.

Please check for the DM I sent you regarding this matter.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.