AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire transfer for 1st-15th February 2020 not received?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020
Hello everyone. Hey @punker barbie...my name is wild_joy on chartubate. I do not live in the USA so I choose wire transfer but I have not received my payment yet, how long does international wire transfer takes?
And also I do not receive mails from chartubate even the one to verify my email. Just to add on this I'm a new model and this is my first pay period

Hello everyone. Hey @punker barbie...my name is wild_joy on chartubate. I do not live in the USA so I choose wire transfer but I have not received my payment yet, how long does international wire transfer takes?
And also I do not receive mails from chartubate even the one to verify my email. Just to add on this I'm a new model and this is my first pay period

Support has informed me that they have reached out to you regarding your payment and account.

Upvote 0
They support told me to wait for 5 days more, if I do not receive payment then I can contact them again. I suppose if you do not live in the USA the wire transfer may take 2 weeks for you to receive the cash.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.