AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2021
Hello @punker barbie,

I'm having trouble receiving all of my payout requests for the month of January. I will write below all my history:
- On January 11th I requested my first Daily Payout
- On the 19th of January I received two emails from Chaturbate confirming the sending of two different payments: one that I requested manually on the 11th and the other payment referring to the end of the 1st fortnight which is done automatically.
- On January 20th I requested my second Daily Payout
- On January 22nd they warned me that "A wire we sent to you was returned to us as undeliverable. Please provide us with updated wire information to send in order to prevent future delayed payments." I found it strange because I never had problems with my wire infos. I even had problems when filling out the Payment Information Form earlier on that day, for example, I was forced to indicate that I was a US citizen (and I am not) but if I did not select this option, I would not be able to save the form, even having chosen Wire Transfer as an option.
- On the 23rd of January I received an email saying that they had sent the Wire Transfer. Detail: the amount sent included the 3 payouts, (the 11th, the 15th and the 20th ones). This means that it is money for almost a whole month of work.
- On January 27th I requested my third Daily Payout. They always ask for 1 to 3 business days to process the payment when you request it manually through Daily Payout. Today ends the 3 business day period and so far I have not received any email from Chaturbate saying that my Wire has been processed.

Today, the 1st of February, completed 7 business days since the 23rd of January when they notified me by email that the Wire had been processed. I sent an email this morning advising that my payment still hadn't arrived and I got the following response:
"Thank you for your continued patience,
Your Wire payment of $xxxxxxx was sent on 2023-01-23. As a reminder, no payouts are processed on the weekends or holidays.
Please allow 5-7 business days(No weekends included) for your payment to reach you. We appreciate your patience!
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team
"

So i am here waiting for my two payments: the 23rd and 27th, it means my hole money from January.

I know that something atypical is happening and I really want to know what is it so I can help in some way and also to be able to plan financially because I was unable to pay my January bills and February ones are already coming and I can't even ask for a bank loan because my credit cards haven't been paid yet.

Sorry for the long text, but I wanted to tell you in detail (and there are still some details missing) so that you understand my whole drama.
I will be forever grateful for any help you can give me, @punker barbie.
THANK YOU!!

username: inanna_milf

I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Yes they responded! Thank you so much, @punker barbie
This was their answer:
"Due to a temporary issue with our wire transfer processor, we re-issued your wire with another processor which went out yesterday. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. In the future, if you'd like payment via another method, such as ePayService, Paxum, CosmoPayment, Bitcoin, Directa24, or Skrill feel free to update your payment method at https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/. Thank you for your patience and understanding."
If next week my payment still hasn't arrived, I'll contact you here again.
Once again, THANK YOU!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.