AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire transfer to Canada

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2022
Canada
Streamate Username
Simone8324
Hey!
Just had to change my payout method on SC to international wire transfer. Can someone advise if you're u only need to provide your account number and swift code?.Or do you need to provide the branch transit number and institution number as well? There wasn't a place to input the last 2.....Thank you!!

I see all my tokens are still on my account this morning so I'm assuming that next Tuesday is when international wire transfers will be done? @Charlie_SC ? That or I have definitely done my wire transfer information wrong...... I was well over the minimum $500 tip out as of Sunday night.

Upvote 0
Hey!
Just had to change my payout method on SC to international wire transfer. Can someone advise if you're u only need to provide your account number and swift code?.Or do you need to provide the branch transit number and institution number as well? There wasn't a place to input the last 2.....Thank you!!

No you don't need to include a transit number or institution, you do not require an intermediary bank right? they can just wire it directly to the swift and account number?

Upvote 0
I see all my tokens are still on my account this morning so I'm assuming that next Tuesday is when international wire transfers will be done? @Charlie_SC ? That or I have definitely done my wire transfer information wrong...... I was well over the minimum $500 tip out as of Sunday night.

Hey @West Coast Wonder
Please refer to my PM and I can assist you further :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.