AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wishlist Thanks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluraa

Cam Model
May 16, 2019
United States
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@Aluramoonbeam
MFC Username
Aluraa_
What are your favorite ways to thank someone for purchasing a gift from your wishlist? Since you are not on cam when you get the items and maybe some people don't want to be called out publicly... I have a few people that bought a large amount of things for me, and I was looking for something cute I could do in return!

Reactions: Lelo1
What are your favorite ways to thank someone for purchasing a gift from your wishlist? Since you are not on cam when you get the items and maybe some people don't want to be called out publicly... I have a few people that bought a large amount of things for me, and I was looking for something cute I could do in return!

I don't have any wishlists but I do thank people for any unexpected big tips and offline tips.

I usually send a packages with my photos/videos.

If someone has got all my packages already (unlikely, because I've got a ton and I keep updating), I offer some personal stuff (photos, videos, private snaps).

So you may want to offer some content as "thank you", depending on the amount of purchase.

Reactions: Aluraa
I've had models send me a quick personal "Thank you" message either via email, Snap, Kik, etc. I'm happy with it being just a simple "Thank you". But, sometimes they've done a special picture or snap with it. Other times, I've received a small photoshoot (5-10 pics depending on what it was). Other times, I've seen models do public thank yous either on cam, or on Snap.

Probably the biggest thank you/reward was on an impromptu purchase. I received a snap from a model I was a regular of, she was in a fitting room and wearing a dress she said she really liked. After a couple of messages, and more snaps of her in it, I wound up purchasing it for her and some extra on top of it. Later that night, I get a message from her that she sent me a video. Then, a few days later, I receive a package in the mail which was the panties she wore in the video.

I'd say it all depends on what the items are, and how well you get a long with each of the members who purchase them. I'm more than happy with a simple "Thank you".

Reactions: Aluraa
When I purchase things off wishlists, I really like getting videos of her trying on the item(s) if they were clothes, especially bras lol. If not clothes, a good pic of the item(s) sent as a DM or some other private method is good. If I send a gift card, a note about what she bought using it and a pic is always good. Certainly some kind of thank you. It bugged me to no end when I would purchase something for a particular model and she would not acknowledge the gift unless I asked about it. And these were not anonymous gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.