AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Woah hello im back! (Reintroduction and needing some direction)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2011
www.princessparislee.com
Blast form the past here! 4 years or so later and I'm back on the content selling kick again! Figured I'd reconnect with everyone and wow does shit change in 4 years in the online sex work game. Everything I knew is different!

So I started back selling content on facebook which I never even knew was a thing really after some promoting from a friend who was selling on there. I got into some Sellers chats and started making really good money...money better then I was making my last time around on streamate and selling mostly just videos. I was floored...well now my account is zucced for 2 months and all that amazing income is gone. I out all my eggs in one basket and I cannot seem to be able to make any backup accounts. I'm going to go buy a shitty metro pcs phone tomorrow. I cant let this money walk out of my life yall. Theres no way.

I tried the only fans thing and I have 2 subscribers...its so upsetting. In the mean time I'm back trying to build my old sw twitter back up bit even with 3k of old followers it's still crickets. If anyone would be willing to add me to kik or telegram chats or anywhere that I can sell indie content at I'd really appreciate the help. I'm litterally starving till I can get an alt account back up on facebook but I dont want to put all my eggs in one basket again.

Any help available weather is sfs, or leads on sites that I can make good money on without having a following to build up. Is many vids better then onlyfans? I really just hate everything about onlyfans. It's just not for me.

I'd be willing to pay the right person to get me back earning again as well. Like I said I was doing too stupidly good on facebook to turn my back on it.

But yes hello again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.