AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

working in a restricted region with other documents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2021
helllo,
i would like to ask something regarding chaturbate and restricted regions. i visit my boyfriend from time to time, he lives in a different country near mine. i once tried to get him verified so he could cam with me but he got denied since the ID provided was from a restricted region.
what i want to know is, since me and him both have 2 nationalities, is it possible for him to provide his other Passport which is not from a restricted region, and be able to cam alone or with me?
for example, if serbia is a restricted region, but he provides a USA passport, can he still broadcast and get paid working from serbia? get paid by BITCOIN for example?
is it possible
@punker barbie would love a short explanation on this, havent found anything anywhere. would really appreaciate it.

helllo,
i would like to ask something regarding chaturbate and restricted regions. i visit my boyfriend from time to time, he lives in a different country near mine. i once tried to get him verified so he could cam with me but he got denied since the ID provided was from a restricted region.
what i want to know is, since me and him both have 2 nationalities, is it possible for him to provide his other Passport which is not from a restricted region, and be able to cam alone or with me?
for example, if serbia is a restricted region, but he provides a USA passport, can he still broadcast and get paid working from serbia? get paid by BITCOIN for example?
is it possible
@punker barbie would love a short explanation on this, havent found anything anywhere. would really appreaciate it.
If he has valid, government-issued identification from an accepted region, he should be able to become age verified. If you have additional questions about your specific situation, please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.