AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst Gifts Ever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2011
Australia
Twitter Username
@YelloMit
Tumblr Username
YelloMit
MFC Username
YelloMit
IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! WOOOO! :p I am 26 years old today and I was watching Jimmy Carr videos on YouTube. I came across the following video:

So I want to know what are the worst gifts you have ever gotten? Doesn't have to be from a birthday either. Christmas, Valentine's, or just in general.

When I was younger, I was in a bad accident that left me in the hospital. My sister, who i hadn't seen in 3 years, showed up and gave me a large stuffed lion. I was TWENTY FUCKING YEARS OLD at the time, and have never collected stuffed animals. I have no idea where she came up with that

When I was 14 I was going through an emo type phase and at the time I was living with this woman and she bought me a bunch of childs xl hello kitty shirts. Worst gifts for a 14 year old emo kid. Another time was probably my 11th birthday I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom bought me a bunch of thrift store knick knacks, enough to cover the whole table and she was so excited. They were literally porcelain dolls, angels and naked babies and stuff. I gave up on ever getting good presents after that stuff. xD

I was given a weight scale...I walked out onto my driveway and smashed it...walked back in, took the unwrapped present I was giving to her...walked back out onto afore mentioned driveway and smashed her gift.

We are no longer friends...as you can imagine..but I had a great work out Xmas Day!

Condoms, poorly done drawings, and some rocks for my 18th birthday.

I broke up with the dude shortly after. He actually tried to ask for the box of condoms back :rofl:

Oh, aged 19, I was given a water pistol bath toy by my aunt as a serious gift, complete with targets to aim at.
I said WORST gifts ever. :p

My dad's bald on top, so one year, my mom gave him brown yarn and glue. He didn't find it as funny as she did.....

My birthday care package this year included a neti pot, a pound of turmeric, and MRE-style pouches of shelf-stable Indian food.

Also a gallon of coconut oil, but coconut oil is awesome.

Last year, my boyfriend had a fruit basket delivered. A fucking fruit basket. From a florist. Why the fuck would you spend over $50 on a fruit basket instead of the same amount on flowers? Florists are rip-offs to begin with, but my god. :facepalm: I thought he was joking, and the real present would come later. NOPE. Just the fruit basket. I had to explain that fruit baskets are what you send to clients/coworkers/etc. Unless we're signing a merger, I'll buy my own damn fruit. And a fuckload more of it for that price.

Condoms, poorly done drawings, and some rocks for my 18th birthday.

I broke up with the dude shortly after. He actually tried to ask for the box of condoms back :rofl:

You should have told him to wait a while, and he could have them back. USED.

Last year, my boyfriend had a fruit basket delivered. A fucking fruit basket. From a florist. Why the fuck would you spend over $50 on a fruit basket instead of the same amount on flowers? Florists are rip-offs to begin with, but my god. :facepalm: I thought he was joking, and the real present would come later. NOPE. Just the fruit basket. I had to explain that fruit baskets are what you send to clients/coworkers/etc. Unless we're signing a merger, I'll buy my own damn fruit. And a fuckload more of it for that price.

But they make excellent housewarming gifts!

It's the thought that counts though right?....hmm guess not then

Anyway my worst ever present was when I was around 12ish, I really wanted a PS2 for my birthday but I had been naughty and got myself suspended from school about a week before. So when my birthday came around my parents were in full on punishment mode and I had already been told not to expect much but was super excited when I unwrapped a box and it was actually a PS2.

The excitement didnt last long though as I opened the box and realised that all I had was an empty PS2 box with some books inside to weight it down. I guess i learned some sort of lesson from it as I never got in any trouble at school again.

My worst present that was actually meant to be a real present from an ex gf at uni was a doorbell you could record your own music onto. To this day I still have no idea why she thought that would be a good present and as we hadnt been together very long I didnt know how or have the heart to say "WTF is this shit" to her, I just had to pretend I liked it.

I remember being really young (and still excited---probably tooo much---about Santa and the Christmas thing) and finding my Christmas stocking filled with lumps of coal on Christmas Eve. I must have been real bratty around that time that particular year (or maybe all year...I can't remember) ...but, damn...not much a kid can do with coal, even with my imagination.

I remember being really young (and still excited---probably tooo much---about Santa and the Christmas thing) and finding my Christmas stocking filled with lumps of coal on Christmas Eve. I must have been real bratty around that time that particular year (or maybe all year...I can't remember) ...but, damn...not much a kid can do with coal, even with my imagination.
You can throw it at any parent mean enough to give their kid coal. Damn that's harsh. It's fucking christmas man.

My mom gave me four cans of shaving cream as a congrats for my engagement...

My creepy uncle gave me a bottle of homemade moonshine that he named "Mother's Milk". I was 12.

Oh and! My fairly well-off step-grandpa gave me a box full of food that he'd gotten from a food pantry earlier in the year. It was all expired, and, y'know, for people who couldn't afford food...

My grandma gave me underwear for Christmas one year. But this wasn't new underwear. She had saved all her kids clothes from when they were young. So this was 40 to 50 year old used underwear that had belonged to one of my uncles from when he was my age.

I learned early not to count on her gifts to amount to much every year, and simply went with the fact living through the Great Depression did stuff to her brain patterns.

My grandma gave me underwear for Christmas one year. But this wasn't new underwear. She had saved all her kids clothes from when they were young. So this was 40 to 50 year old used underwear that had belonged to one of my uncles from when he was my age.

I learned early not to count on her gifts to amount to much every year, and simply went with the fact living through the Great Depression did stuff to her brain patterns.

If you'd been online, might've been able to make a fair bit of money though, right?

• Funny!
Reactions: JimsX
My grandmother was absolutely terrible with gifts. We all were super polite anyway because she really did mean well but the idea of age appropriate never crossed her mind.

She still had a collection of everything she had in her room when she taught second grade. I was still receiving flashcards as gifts when I hit middle school... Yes, second grade flash cards!

I love her though and I miss her dearly. I'd give anything to get those flash cards from her again...

When I was 14, my grandpa gave me pajamas that were sized for a 5 year old. I'm not even slightly exaggerating. He had literally like 46 grandchildren, so I guess he sucked at remembering who was what age, and thought I was younger than I was. I re-gifted them to my 4 year old niece, she loved them, so theres that.

The worst gift I have ever received... For my sixth birthday I believe, my sisters decided to duct tape a roll of wrapping paper... It took probably three hours for my friends dad to cut all the tape off. I wanted a baton... It was hysterical though, I'll give them that.

That is absolutely terrible, but hysterical!

Reactions: n_i_c_u
(not even sure if anyone will get the reference, but what the hell)
One year, they had buffalo figurines at the dollar store, so my uncle received one from each of us, along with a pair of our old roller skates, so now he CAN roller skate in a buffalo herd!

Another year, I gave him a roll of duct tape, since he loves it. My mom had me wrap it in alternating layers of newspaper and toilet paper, and tell him that the toilet paper is because "you're gonna shit when you see it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.