AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would chaturbate accept my drivers license? [AGE VERIFICATION]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2021
Hello, i am new to these platforms and I am looking for help regarding my account.

I have submitted my Venezuela ID and it was denied. I have done some research and yes, Venezuela ID is clearly currently not permitted at Chaturbate. Well, it does ask me for a Driver's license or Passport. I do not have either of those but I am able to get a driver's license. It is not impossible. The fee for a driver's license is a little bit high, but I can get it way quicker compared to a passport (It will take months and months to get a passport).

Before I start this process of getting a driver's license, do you guys know if chaturbate is accepting a driver's license from Venezuela? Have you known anyone with this issue and was able to resolve it without getting a passport?

Please help me here, I will greatly appreciate it.

PS: Sorry If I've posted in the wrong section.

Thanks,
In_No_Cent

Sorry, my account was banned. I do not know what we did wrong during the age verification process. First we uploaded the ID. They did not accept it. They asked for a valid passport or driver's license.

We uploaded the drivers license and the account was banned.

If we did something wrong please let us know to correct it. Thanks! @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Sorry, my account was banned. I do not know what we did wrong during the age verification process. First we uploaded the ID. They did not accept it. They asked for a valid passport or driver's license.

If we did something wrong please let us know to correct it. Thanks! @punker barbie

Attachments

• baneo cuenta.png
    baneo cuenta.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 17
Upvote 0

Support has advised that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.