1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Would it be normal for someone to have a fetish for kissing?

Discussion in 'Sexy Stuff' started by Guy, Jun 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Guy

Guy

Would it be normal for someone to have a fetish for kissing?

2. CrashPad

What is "normal"?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Miss_Lollipop

Miss_Lollipop CammodelExpress.com
    Cam Model Industry Representative

Fetishes are kind of by definition 'abnormal' sexual things... but having a fetish is totally common. There's definately a market for make out videos ... and I had a boyfriend that was *obsessed* with kissing.

If you are into something and worried if it's normal ask yourself instead - is what im into hurting anyone? Is it 'sane'? Is it impacting my life in a negative way? If it's not causing a negative impact in your life or anyone elses... i'd stop worrying about whats normal and just explore it. your sexuality is YOURS .. and whats 'normal' doesnt matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SMuser69

by definition it's only 'fetish' if the act in itself can lead to sexual gratification or orgasm. If you can cream your pant just kissing a girl then YES it's a fetish, I don't know if anyone would know how common this happens. If kissing is just part of the forplay to get you into the mood and not part of what causing the gratification then it's something you enjoy but not fully a fetish for you. People with foot fetish will orgasm from being rubbed by feet or watching feet. Man that like pegging will orgasm from anal penetration being done to them. I have a roleplay fetish, if a model breaks character I might not finish because of it because it ruins my fetish. That's the main difference. Many men like blowjobs but not every man will get off from a blowjob that's why you can't say as many men have a blowjob fetish as just enjoy a blowjob.

5. Bocefish

Depends on what you're kissing

6. Lelo1