AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Writting off gas/mileage? Taxes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2011
I asked this in the models only section under our taxes as a cam girl topic, but haven't gotten a reply yet.
I'm going to Fl for BBW spring break, and I'm wondering what I need to do to be able to write off the trip on my taxes next year?
Do I write down the start mileage on my car, then my end mileage once I'm back? Or do I save all my gas receipts? or do I do both? O.O I'm so confused.

Keep up with the mileage but also keep the receipts to prove you actually made the trip in case you are ever audited. When you do your taxes next year claim the mileage. It will be more. I think the govt allows around $.60 per mile. I travel a lot with work, over 16,000 miles last year. My company pays me mileage but it is less than the govt allows so I claim the difference.

I keep track of my mileage by just writing down the start and end number in a note pad.
You should be doing this anytime you drive anywhere that results in any type of cam or job related activity. If I go to the store to get cat food and I also buy panties, counted!

and yes keep all receipts for everything on the trip. Even a soda from a gas station goes under meals.

Reactions: BBW_SammiSins
Write the start and end mileage down or use your trip meter to keep up with the miles.

If the total miles ends up being more than 5,000... do you get to claim the $20 oil change as well?

LadyLuna said:
If the total miles ends up being more than 5,000... do you get to claim the $20 oil change as well?
Nope! It's either mileage or gas/maintenance. You can't do both those since gas and maintenance is factored into mileage.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.