AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wrong/Bad Foreign Text on Clothing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So, this doesn't need to only be for clothing, it can be for anything to be honest.
Many people love to get a tattoo, for example, of foreign writing, where they think it means one thing, but the reality is it means something else.

Similarly, people will buy foreign T-shirts or jumpers (trousers etc too, obviously) where it is writing that you don't understand, you just think it looks cool or sexy.

I am curious, have any of you ever bought a piece of clothing, or item or got a tattoo (or anything else) that you didn't know what it meant/read, or you thought it meant something else, but it actually meant something rude or bad? If so, how did you find out? How long were you wearing it before you found out? Were you embarrassed or mortified? or did you just laugh it off (or maybe a bit of both)?

Luckily, I have never done this, but the reason I wanted to ask is that a model I visit had a jumper with writing on it - luckily for her nothing bad. But she didn't know what it said or meant, she just liked the look of it, so she bought it and wore it, so it got me wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.