AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

X hamsters policy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come xhamster doesn't let you spend earned tokens on the site?

Not sure the "why" but I am pretty sure we have suggested it before for Stripchat, so hopefully it can someday be implemented there, and I guess if so it will also be on Xhamster.
I think the tricky part would mostly be the whole ranking system for people who tip their earned tokens. Right now a broadcaster remains as Grey and rank 1. What would happen or be expected to happen if said model tips the tokens? Do they now follow the same rules as other users and change ranks and leagues, or will/should they remain as a Rank 1 Grey? If this is the case, it would confuse many other models, thinking someone has hacked. Unless it changes to a different colour and remains as that colour.

On Chaturbate for example, if you never BUY tokens, you will turn to blue and purple (depending on how much you tip) but then after the 2 weeks you will return back to grey. Maybe similar could happen but then that may also be confusing, seeing a person be at silver or gold, then after a week or 2 returning back to grey.

Hopefully, this could be implemented, I think models would like to do it but i think this would be something that needs consideration, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.