AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

XSplit and what you use for video editing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormiAnderson

Cam Model
Jan 12, 2020
Canada
MFC Username
Sassy_Stormi
Hey!

So I just purchased a new Logitech webcam and it came with a free trial of a video editor called XSplit. It says that it is easy and simple to use if you have no experience (me). It looks like it also has blur / focus effects. I’m not sure if that feature would also work on live streaming?

I’ve seen some models using effects where they are the focus and the background is blurred. I really like that look. But I don’t know what they’re using.

What do you use? Do you spend a lot on software? Have you used XSplit?

thanks in advance:)

I use XSplit Broadcaster for streaming on Twitch and I have tried the XSplit Express Video Editor and I don't think it is as good as DaVinci Resolve or Adobe Premiere if you are looking for a video editing software. I would suggest getting DaVinci Resolve since it is free and Adobe want you to pay for a subscription for Premiere.

To get the back ground blurred you need to have the camera focused on you while you keep the background out of focus. I don't know it it is possible to do it with any great effect with a Logitech Webcam I have tried with the C910 and C920 and didn't get any good results, it is definitely possible to do if you use a dslr or mirrorless camera and a capture device like the Elgato Cam Link if you want the effect while streaming but that is quite the investment. I have bought a lifetime premium license of XSplit but you can just as well use OBS which is free for streaming.

In this case https://wave.video developers are literally genius. They combined all the tools in one soft. This includes advice on posting videos to Instagram and Facebook, video editing instruments, templates to create movies online, add special visual and sound effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.