AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

xsye.co - The Bitcoin marketplace where you get 95% payout and get paid in $.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2016
Hi everyone,

We want to introduce you all xsye.co , a new marketplace that could be of your interest. Xsye.co is the new marketplace based on Bitcoin for buyers. The advantages that Bitcoin offer to cam models are the best right now, we think it is the perfect time to launch a service that could help you definitely to grow your percentage and your earnings by selling your content and services and most important, forgetting about all of the current risks. So we thought in a marketplace that even based in Bitcoin for buyers, was also able to pay in $ to sellers, so this might be one of the most important benefits for you.

We will go right to the basic questions and try to resolve the doubts that you might have about this marketplace so it can be better understood.

What can you sell in xsye.co?

In our marketplace you as a seller create your own shop, so in your shop you can sell everything you have to offer as a cam model: Skype / private Cam shows, pics, videos, subscriptions and tangible goods. These are the categories that we have right now but depending on your requests we could add more.

What’s the percentage you get?

You get a 90% from all your sales + 5% from your referred customers, so this 5% is for each and every of the purchases your customers make to you or any of the sellers.

Do you have to receive your earnings in Bitcoin?

We understand the fact that Bitcoin is still somehow recent and still confusing in its functioning aspects and its fluctuations, so we want to try to put things as much easier and clearer as possible from the beginning. If you are still not used to Bitcoin and prefer to simply receive your earnings in fiat currency, you will. So you can choose your preferred method to receive your earnings, either in $ or BTC.

You will always set the price for your items & services in US dollars, so you can receive your corresponding percentage of the items in $ via Payoneer or Paxum.

If you choose to get paid in BTC, you can as well by simply choosing that option in your My profile section.

Do you cover chargebacks?

As we just said you will be able to receive your earnings in $, however it’s important that you know what are the advantages of Bitcoin as this is the way in which your customers will pay for your items and services. Bitcoin simply suits perfectly the cam modeling job, as it offers all the advantages that ordinary currency have without the hassles involved.

Chargeback is just a non-existant term in the Bitcoin dictionary as its impossible to reverse a transaction, and that’s the main advantage for you as the online seller. But there are others for buyers and sellers like:

· No taxes

· No tracking

· No transaction costs

· They cannot be stolen

This also means that with xsye.co you have total protection and 0 risk about ever being chargebacked or ever being banned from the place (as long as you are not almost like the devil ;)).

What is the minimum payout and when do you receive payments?

You receive payments every 2 weeks, when you reach a minimum of $25 in your earnings.

What payment methods do you offer?

Payoneer, Paxum and Bitcoin.

What about the traffic?

At this time we expect sellers bring their own traffic, we expect to grow little by little so you can benefit as well from our high targeted referrals. We understand that not all your customers are used to pay with Bitcoin at this time, but once they start using it and getting used to it, the currency is really easy to use to buy stuff online and perform transactions.

Who can apply to become a seller?

Anyone that is at least 18 years old. All genders welcome, couples included.

So I guess that’s all the important info, but maybe I left something. If so please ask us in any way you want, through here, PM or contacting us directly through our contact form. To sign up you can do it via this link, and then simply apply as a seller through your panel.

If any questions, just ask!

Thank u all for reading.

• Helpful!
Reactions: lorenaes and Mila_
That was a lot of words, but my response to this doesn't require quite so many...

At this time we expect sellers bring their own traffic

So, you're providing... basically nothing? Why would I not just have my clients pay me with Bitcoin directly? Like I already do?

Yes, obviously if you have your clients paying you in Bitcoin now and you prefer to get paid in the digital currency, and also you have a platform where you can show all your items and set the best price for your customers, then you can save the 5% fee. In our marketplace you have a platform where you will be able to set your own shop and show and sell all your content to your customers in different categories: cam shows, photos, videos, subscriptions and physical goods, as we commented in the post. So, if you are already selling through Bitcoin, I don't think it's incompatible in any case as you will have a nice platform where you can show your customers your content with the lowest charge possible.
Besides of that, another advantage for models that just want to get paid the 95% in $, is that we take care of all the fluctuations and volatility the currency might have day by day, so models who prefer to get paid in US dollars, just will.

• Helpful!
Reactions: lorenaes
we take care of all the fluctuations and volatility the currency might have day by day, so models who prefer to get paid in US dollars, just will.

There are plenty of ways to make that happen already, without giving up the percentage you're taking. When I'm paid in Bitcoin, I already generally convert it to USD same day, or otherwise as I see fit. I don't need you as an in between to avoid "fluctuations and volatility" (honestly, using this language here only serves to demonize the currency... It's not so very "day by day" as all that.)

Maybe it's convenient for someone who doesn't want to take what I consider to be a fairly slight effort in order to accept Bitcoin, but... signing up to your service is probably an equivalent amount of effort to accepting it directly, so I can't really see many being sold on this. It's yet another complication between providing content and being paid. Silly, especially in this case when it's at its most avoidable.

I mean, I'll just say this... the one thing I love about Bitcoin is being able to cut out middlemen COMPLETELY, and avoid ALL fees, where previously those have been things that have been hard to avoid in the adult industry. So... yeah, no thanks? I'm quite resistant, personally, to people who want to take a cut of my earnings while providing... not a fuck of a lot. One doesn't even need a "platform" beyond social media. If you've got a Twitter account and a QR code, now you can be paid by Bitcoin.

I would encourage models to take Bitcoin payments independently. I would discourage............ 10000% of third party BS I've been aware of so far.

And also I doubt you'd be able to maintain a 90%-95% payout. No one else has done it. Why are you better?

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Hi everyone,

We want to introduce you all xsye.co , a new marketplace that could be of your interest. Xsye.co is the new marketplace based on Bitcoin for buyers. The advantages that Bitcoin offer to cam models are the best right now, we think it is the perfect time to launch a service that could help you definitely to grow your percentage and your earnings by selling your content and services and most important, forgetting about all of the current risks. So we thought in a marketplace that even based in Bitcoin for buyers, was also able to pay in $ to sellers, so this might be one of the most important benefits for you.

We will go right to the basic questions and try to resolve the doubts that you might have about this marketplace so it can be better understood.

What can you sell in xsye.co?

In our marketplace you as a seller create your own shop, so in your shop you can sell everything you have to offer as a cam model: Skype / private Cam shows, pics, videos, subscriptions and tangible goods. These are the categories that we have right now but depending on your requests we could add more.

What’s the percentage you get?

You get a 90% from all your sales + 5% from your referred customers, so this 5% is for each and every of the purchases your customers make to you or any of the sellers.

We understand the fact that Bitcoin is still somehow recent and still confusing in its functioning aspects and its fluctuations, so we want to try to put things as much easier and clearer as possible from the beginning. If you are still not used to Bitcoin and prefer to simply receive your earnings in fiat currency, you will. So you can choose your preferred method to receive your earnings, either in $ or BTC.

You will always set the price for your items & services in US dollars, so you can receive your corresponding percentage of the items in $ via Payoneer or Paxum.

If you choose to get paid in BTC, you can as well by simply choosing that option in your My profile section.

Do you cover chargebacks?

As we just said you will be able to receive your earnings in $, however it’s important that you know what are the advantages of Bitcoin as this is the way in which your customers will pay for your items and services. Bitcoin simply suits perfectly the cam modeling job, as it offers all the advantages that ordinary currency have without the hassles involved.

Chargeback is just a non-existant term in the Bitcoin dictionary as its impossible to reverse a transaction, and that’s the main advantage for you as the online seller. But there are others for buyers and sellers like:

· No taxes

· No tracking

· No transaction costs

· They cannot be stolen

This also means that with xsye.co you have total protection and 0 risk about ever being chargebacked or ever being banned from the place (as long as you are not almost like the devil ;)).

What is the minimum payout and when do you receive payments?

You receive payments every 2 weeks, when you reach a minimum of $25 in your earnings.

What payment methods do you offer?

Payoneer, Paxum and Bitcoin.

What about the traffic?

At this time we expect sellers bring their own traffic, we expect to grow little by little so you can benefit as well from our high targeted referrals. We understand that not all your customers are used to pay with Bitcoin at this time, but once they start using it and getting used to it, the currency is really easy to use to buy stuff online and perform transactions.

Who can apply to become a seller?

Anyone that is at least 18 years old. All genders welcome, couples included.

So I guess that’s all the important info, but maybe I left something. If so please ask us in any way you want, through here, PM or contacting us directly through our contact form. To sign up you can do it via this link, and then simply apply as a seller through your panel.

If any questions, just ask!

Thank u all for reading.
Actually there have been numerous cases of Bitcoins being stolen. There is also Bitcoin malware.

Actually there have been numerous cases of Bitcoins being stolen. There is also Bitcoin malware.
Sure, and there are also guys who rob the banks, fees for this and that when you have money in your bank account, corrupted governments that impose high taxes to the citizens. At the end you are never completely secure with your money, but even with that, Bitcoin wins in terms of security towards fiat currency. And I'm not a defender of it, it's just that at least for me is something that works well when I'm buying online and I never felt any risk nor felt that my account was compromised, and like me, a few millions. That being said, we recommend from here not to have to many bitcoin in one wallet, instead having it well distributed among at least 2 or 3.

"fluctuations and volatility" (honestly, using this language here only serves to demonize the currency... It's not so very "day by day" as all that.)
Maybe I exaggerate a little the way I explained it, but as you well know, there is volatility with the currency, saying other thing would be lying dont you think? and volatility means that currency has up and downs daily, this is why we are offering sellers that just don't want the hassle to see if they are winning or losing today, the option to know exactly what they are going to receive, which is a 95% of the total of their sales in US $.

Maybe it's convenient for someone who doesn't want to take what I consider to be a fairly slight effort in order to accept Bitcoin, but... signing up to your service is probably an equivalent amount of effort to accepting it directly, so I can't really see many being sold on this. It's yet another complication between providing content and being paid. Silly, especially in this case when it's at its most avoidable.

I mean, I'll just say this... the one thing I love about Bitcoin is being able to cut out middlemen COMPLETELY, and avoid ALL fees, where previously those have been things that have been hard to avoid in the adult industry. So... yeah, no thanks? I'm quite resistant, personally, to people who want to take a cut of my earnings while providing... not a fuck of a lot. One doesn't even need a "platform" beyond social media. If you've got a Twitter account and a QR code, now you can be paid by Bitcoin.

I mean, Twitter is great, and of course you can sell your items through there. Simply put your Bitcoin address there and thats it. But, don't you think, honestly, that it is better to have a platform from where to show all that you have to offer in an organized and categorized way? I think you see our service as something that wants to take you a 5%, when actually is something created to add more value. You can have more sources, the same that you maybe are joined in this and that place performing camshows. Business it's all about adding more sources. Maybe you start to see more conversions from your customers from the marketplace than directly from your Twitter!! You never know.. it's all about testing.

Be honest, do you think we are greedy offering this marketplace, with a 5% fee for all your sales?

And also I doubt you'd be able to maintain a 90%-95% payout. No one else has done it. Why are you better?
You said it, We are better!!! hahahaha No, seriously, we just want to help the cammodels community, Bitcoin it's an opportunity as you already know. Now it's time that other models know it as well :)
You have more power than us, so spread the word to your colleagues about the Bitcoin benefits !

• Helpful!
Maybe I exaggerate a little the way I explained it,,

Yes, that's exactly what I said. you exaggerated it.

But, don't you think, honestly, that it is better to have a platform from where to show all that you have to offer in an organized and categorized way?

Sure. But remember when you said this... "At this time we expect sellers bring their own traffic"

So that is irrelevant. Since my own traffic will be superior, based on what you're saying yourself!

I think you see our service as something that wants to take you a 5%, when actually is something created to add more value.

You're saying you don't want my 5% and you JUST want to give me more value. Cool, I won't give it to you! Give me value for free! Go for it!

You can have more sources, the same that you maybe are joined in this and that place performing camshows. Business it's all about adding more sources. Maybe you start to see more conversions from your customers from the marketplace than directly from your Twitter!! You never know.. it's all about testing.

It's mainly about succeeding, so let us know when your tests turn out favourably. K, cool. I take Bitcoin payments independently, but EVERYONE trying to provide a "service" to cam models so far has failed. Test away. But also, I won't join your test, and I'm one of the MORE open models. So good luck!

Be honest, do you think we are greedy offering this marketplace, with a 5% fee for all your sales?

Are you trying to make money off of me? When you're adding very little value and admitting you won't get me ANY traffic? Yes? Ok, so... yes. You're being greedy.

You said it, We are better!!! hahahaha No, seriously, we just want to help the cammodels community, Bitcoin it's an opportunity as you already know. Now it's time that other models know it as well :)
You have more power than us, so spread the word to your colleagues about the Bitcoin benefits !

Prove it. Yeah, it's an "opportunity" (uh, I'd just call it a "payment method", personally, I think anything beyond that is getting carried away), but I don't see how that means a middleman is going to help me :|

Edit: fixed very broken formatting.

Last edited:
I think this sounds like a great service for people looking to be paid in bitcoin, which I am not but if I were I would be interested for sure! The percentage cut is really good and completely worth having a streamlined one stop easy to use shop, IMO.

An easy to use and navigate platform that I myself do not have to maintain is extremely valuable to me. If I didn't use a platform for my website and just did it all on my own... I wouldn't have a website, and I would be missing out big time.
This might not be right for everyone but it will be for many, and the percentage cut for just a platform, no traffic is INSANELY good.

I think this sounds like a great service for people looking to be paid in bitcoin, which I am not but if I were I would be interested for sure! The percentage cut is really good and completely worth having a streamlined one stop easy to use shop, IMO.

This is where the disconnect happens for me. I don't see a huge percentage of models at this time being enthusiastic about taking payments in Bitcoin, nor do I see any very large group of consumers particularly enthusiastic about paying that way, especially via third party. And I think that pattern is pervasive. I am a model who accepts payment via Bitcoin already, and for myself AND my clients, it's mainly a way to avoid third parties. If you're going to build those third parties back in, it loses its appeal.

As well, accepting Bitcoin is not *that* much more work compared to joining and learning a new site. If this service offers nothing additional in the form of traffic or much else... why bother? Those payments could be taken directly.

I also want to add this thought: would it be worth it to many models to join a site JUST because they take payment in a currency other than American dollars? Cool, so you accept Bitcoin and pay in USD. I'm on other sites that accept Euros and pay me in USD. If I move back to Canada, the sites I'm on now will accept payment in USD and pay me in CAD. That, in itself, is not a selling point, as far as I'm concerned. Basic currency conversion will not convince me to join your site. So what will you *actually* do for me?

If I'm understanding this correctly, that means if I price of video at $10 USD and if somebody wants to pay for it with bitcoin they send you $10 worth of Bitcoin then you take 5% and send me actual USD?

Because if that's the case, this is something I've been recommending sites do regarding Bitcoin for a couple of years now.

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
This is where the disconnect happens for me. I don't see a huge percentage of models at this time being enthusiastic about taking payments in Bitcoin, nor do I see any very large group of consumers particularly enthusiastic about paying that way, especially via third party. And I think that pattern is pervasive. I am a model who accepts payment via Bitcoin already, and for myself AND my clients, it's mainly a way to avoid third parties. If you're going to build those third parties back in, it loses its appeal.

As well, accepting Bitcoin is not *that* much more work compared to joining and learning a new site. If this service offers nothing additional in the form of traffic or much else... why bother? Those payments could be taken directly.
My point was to share my feelings not change yours, in order to welcome and encourage the OP.

Reactions: RebelleHart

One minor point, since we're being honest here it seems. It's only 5% you keep on sales from a persons referred customers. Every other customer they have, who they did not refer, they will only get 90%. It's still not bad, but it's not quite the same.

http://xsye.co/frequent-asked-questions/

Screenshot - 7_22_2016 , 2_52_42 PM.png

And, again being honest here, you have one other mistake on your FAQ. You state Bitcoin is in its early stages and will continue to grow. I don't think you understand the math behind Bitcoins. That's false, and in reality, impossible. It's actually already reaching its end stages. The entire mathematical structure is nearing its total possible limit. The ability to borrow enough money to buy bit mining equipment to generate enough new coins to pay the loans is already impossible for the average person. That means the total number of bitcoins generated is fast reaching its limit.

The reality is it won't be around much longer. The size of the block chain is already an issue being several gigabytes in size and growing. High bandwidths are needed to process them, ruling out many parts of the world. They can only handle around 1 transaction a second. To compete with Visa or Mastercard it would need to do around 1000 per second. It also can't handle the volumes of money even small banks routinely do. Technically it doesn't even meet the requirements to be called a currency under European laws.
Screenshot - 7_22_2016 , 2_55_39 PM.png

One minor point, since we're being honest here it seems. It's only 5% you keep on sales from a persons referred customers. Every other customer they have, who they did not refer, they will only get 90%. It's still not bad, but it's not quite the same.

http://xsye.co/frequent-asked-questions/

View attachment 64416

And, again being honest here, you have one other mistake on your FAQ. You state Bitcoin is in its early stages and will continue to grow. I don't think you understand the math behind Bitcoins. That's false, and in reality, impossible. It's actually already reaching its end stages. The entire mathematical structure is nearing its total possible limit. The ability to borrow enough money to buy bit mining equipment to generate enough new coins to pay the loans is already impossible for the average person. That means the total number of bitcoins generated is fast reaching its limit.

The reality is it won't be around much longer. The size of the block chain is already an issue being several gigabytes in size and growing. High bandwidths are needed to process them, ruling out many parts of the world. They can only handle around 1 transaction a second. To compete with Visa or Mastercard it would need to do around 1000 per second. It also can't handle the volumes of money even small banks routinely do. Technically it doesn't even meet the requirements to be called a currency under European laws.
View attachment 64417

What's prevented Bitcoin from going mainstream?

Hard to understand and relatively few online merchants accept it.

And I doubt that ever gets in your way, right?

From my experience, my clients use Bitcoin because they care quite a bit about certain needs or benefits. Including: anonymity (which is eroded when additional parties are added), fewer fees (more are likely to be imposed when additional parties are added), fewer regulations (those pile up when... I guess this is getting repetitive).

On the other hand, I like it for the anonymity as well. Plus, the lack of chargebacks (with a third party, I think this would eventually happen regardless of currency) (and the above text does imply that a model could be banned anyway), immediate payment (as mentioned above, payment is not immediate, but every two weeks), tax evasion (uhm, not serious, because I'm not going to do that, regardless... but it's vaguely referenced as a pro in this thread...) Etc. etc.

One more reason to use it might be to support questionable transactions. Which has various implications when it comes to camming/porn. But I doubt a third party of a certain size would eventually continue to bother with anything much more extreme than Visa or MasterCard would, for similar reasons, and it's not as if it's a way to get around existing laws or any such thing, if you want to go that far.

So... inserting a middleman wipes out most of the benefits Bitcoin has for me, and adds little in return besides accepting an additional form of currency that fewer people are inclined to use in the first place, especially through a third party.

I would love to have my mind changed, but besides indy camming I haven't seen anything compelling happen so far. It's... a form of currency, but as far as I've seen, not an effective basis for a whole new marketplace platform.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Honestly, it's refreshing that a bitcoin website is willing to pay in regular currency, I would make that a bigger selling point. We've seen a million Bitcoin websites only willing to pay in Bitcoin and when met with opposition from the entire community who would rather get paid in dollars start arguing with us on our pretty darn reasonable preference, and in the process further alienating bitcoin as a trustworthy currency. I think an opting in to Bitcoin is the way to get people using it.

Last edited:
If I'm understanding this correctly, that means if I price of video at $10 USD and if somebody wants to pay for it with bitcoin they send you $10 worth of Bitcoin then you take 5% and send me actual USD?

Because if that's the case, this is something I've been recommending sites do regarding Bitcoin for a couple of years now.

Thats should all cam sites do with bitcoin. Im still dont understand why they not allowed for bitcoin as payment to buy tokens

Since a few people marked this post as helpful, I wanted to address a couple of points in it. To be fair, some of the points were valid in the past, but are not totally accurate any longer. Also, this post should not be taken as any sort of endorsement or support of Xsye.co, my interest here is just the Bitcoin information.

And, again being honest here, you have one other mistake on your FAQ. You state Bitcoin is in its early stages and will continue to grow. I don't think you understand the math behind Bitcoins. That's false, and in reality, impossible. It's actually already reaching its end stages. The entire mathematical structure is nearing its total possible limit.

While it's true that no one can predict where Bitcoin will go, and Xsye.com shouldn't give any assurance that it will continue to grow, the fact is that it is growing.

The issues with scaling, which I'm guessing are the mathematical limitations you're referring to, have solutions. Their are multiple opinions on the best way to implement scaling, it's actually caused a pretty big rift in the Bitcoin community.

For the unfamiliar, one of the options is to increase the block size limit for the Bitcoin blockchain. This would allow a higher number of transactions on the Bitcoin network. A drawback of this is that it increases the bandwidth requirements of Bitcoin miners, and has the potential to decrease security due to the centralization of mining. Another option is to use Bitcoin as a settlement system, and build a fast transaction processing network on top of it. A proposal for this is called the Lightning Network, on which transactions would be processed quickly and at scale, and then later settle against the Bitcoin network. A lot of people want to keep using Bitcoin directly, as digital cash, and have disagreements with how the Bitcoin core devs are doing things. There's a lot of drama there. But the point is there are solutions to the scaling problem.

Also, as a way to help with the scaling issue, a more efficient method constructing blocks (segregated witness) was recently added to the protocol.

The ability to borrow enough money to buy bit mining equipment to generate enough new coins to pay the loans is already impossible for the average person. That means the total number of bitcoins generated is fast reaching its limit.

There is a hard limit on the total number of Bitcoins that will ever exist, 21 million. This was by design. It isn't a problem because each Bitcoin can be divided into a billion pieces.

It is true that the average person cannot afford to mine Bitcoin (the electricity costs more than the Bitcoin you are paid). The cause of this situation is that the Bitcoin mining difficulty, and thus the security of Bitcoin is extremely high. One would have to control more than 51% of the computing power used to secure Bitcoin in order to be able to execute an attack which could forge blocks on the blockchain.

The Bitcoin difficulty recalibrates every two weeks. So, depending on how things go in the future, it may get to the point where average people can mine profitably again someday.

Bitcoin mining doesn't need the block reward in order to be profitable. As the block reward drops, and the difficulty rises, we will likely see an increase in transaction fees. Currently transaction fees are negligible, and actually optional. Higher fees are certainly more attractive to miners though, and help ensure fast processing of a transaction. I'm confident the market will work itself out on this.

There are solutions to this as well, which would make it so not everyone needs a full copy of the blockchain.

The bandwidth requirements are a bit much for some areas, sure. But bandwidth and internet access is increasing all over the world. Then again, 400 kbps speed isn't too bad.

The Lightning Network or other scaling solutions can increase the number of transactions the Bitcoin network can handle.

Bitcoin is considered a convertible virtual currency in the European Union. Meaning it has an equivalent value in real currency and is used as a money transmitter. That seems to fit.

Some of this guys points are addressed above. The rest are primarily based on outdated information or a misunderstanding of Bitcoin and its capabilities.

Sorry, that was kind of a long post. Just wanted to give a counterpoint to those spreading FUD about Bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.