AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

yet another banned by Chaturbate thread..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzhere

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2010
I bring you yet another banned at Chaturbate saga.

I was modding my friends room , that's pretty much all I do when i'm on CB I just hangout in their room along with silencing a few of the usual rude guys and trolls.
One rude member came in and started asking the model to kick me from the room. He was hell bent on having me silenced or banned as mod. When the girls wouldn't agree to kick me out as their mod. The guy began to get abusive

So I silenced him, then the girls kicked him out. He then returned using multiple gray accounts, each one posting offensive abusive type messages. Asking how much per hour to have sex at hotel etc etc, he claimed he was un-silencable
and un-bannable as he could change his i.p. the guy made i think about a dozen grey i.d's and continued to return and post offensive things in the room. including this clear threat

"no boss no studio lets see how Cb will like to check their ID now tks to nzhere lots report will be done by tippers"

which I took a screenshot of
chbtroll28-02-16.jpg

This was a clear threat to have multiple tippers report the model, and bearing in mind this guy has multiple accounts and ability to easily change his i.p.

around 2 hours later the girls had their account banned they got this in their email.

Dear PinayDolls69,

Although you have provided age verification documents showing that you are over the age of 18, we’ve had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site. As you can imagine, even the suggestion that underage performers are appearing on Chaturbate is a very serious issue. We must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast on the site. Unfortunately, this means that occasionally we need to block a user’s ability to broadcast — even when they prove that they are over 18 — because they appear to be too young. Your cam has been blocked based on this policy. Rest assured that any tokens you have in your account will still be distributed to you on our next payout date.

So it looks to me as the Troll's malicious complaints has abused Chaturbates reporting functions, flooding them with false age related complaints.

The two girls on the account are 25 and 20 years of age and both approved on their passports and have not had any problems on CB the last 6 months, so seems very odd that they would now suddenly get a substantial number of complaints re their age.

Now the fun part, I reported this via contact support on CB, and got back such useful reply's as

I'm sorry, we're not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?
Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!

Thank you,
Customer Support

So I replied again explaining and got back this

The message you sent us was blank, can you please try sending again?
Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!

Thank you,
Customer Support

The message is still blank.

Thank you,
Customer Support

arghhh now the finish part I went to go back on Chaturbate use their contact form since they couldn't read my emails for some reason and this comes up

Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Yes they had banned my account as well!

Last edited:
Yeah, doesn't surprise me.

The obvious loophole of getting chaturbate models banned by falsely reporting them for being underage has been all to obvious for a long time.

@punker barbie, please systematically ID age check all models then this nonsense can end. Plus potential members like myself and other serious tippers might want to join, but won't at present, because chaturbate might be the home of underage models.

Last edited:
When prospective cam girls are trying to choose a cam site, I wish they'd do a search for Chaturbate and find the multiple complaints about models getting banned.

If anything comes from this, I would like to see Chaturbate remove the option for greys and non logged in users to use the report abuse function above the video window. I do wonder how much time admins spend on chasing up stuff reported by non members.

Those users if they click it should only get the option to "contact support" via the usual form

part 2

Which I forgot to mention, the 25 year old "angel" also found her other account got banned at the same time. After contacting support they said wait 48 hours. Support got back to her and said her I.D was fraudulent ! she's had that account 3 or 4 years. Verified with her passport. Her passport is legit and valid. but she hasn't used the account since December

Now what!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Carmita Bonita
Wow... This is scary, I just went and shoveled out 140$ to get my passport, just so I could properly verify my age on chaturbate.. I hope nothing of the likes happens to me. Good thing I kept the receipt from the gov for my passport! Perhaps this is something they'll need to do. Get a new passport, keep the receipt and the old passport so they can take a photo of them together to send to support?

I don't see why gray members have the option to make complaints, it should only be trusted paying members who get to do this, so as to cut down the blackmail and trolling.. These two girls may have lost out on money they need to get by simply because of some rude troll..

They have emailed Shirley a few days ago. With no response received :arghh: as to why a valid passport is now after 3 or so years blocked as "fraudulent"

Like banging your head against a brick wall

You mail support, and they come back with this cutnpaste, i then follow up asking for an explanation and they simply cutnpaste back the exact same thing. No comment from them or response to anything asked.

Your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

Thank you,
Customer Support

Seems all the chaturbate ban threads have something in common, mods abusing their power.
Maybe I should start one about getting banned for buying tokens. Not through a VPN, mind you. Just buying tokens with my CC. Account locked. Took several days to get my money refunded. Terminated for suspected what-the-f*ck-ever, the bs emails, my questions to support about making a new account met with dead silence.

True, before @JerryBoBerry opened my eyes to the harm dickish mods can cause, I was a less than helpful helper. But my getting banned/terminated had nothing to do with that. Near as I can tell, it was because CB suffers from HUA syndrome.

All the chaturbate ban threads have something in common. They involve CB, a shite site if there ever was. /rant

Reactions: JickyJuly
I think Chaturbate is a good site , they just need to fix their support issues

I replied to Cb's cutnpaste with a cc: to shirley the replies stopped , however it appears i'm now signed up to chaturbates newsletter

I can't imagine a camsite having a newsletter. What is in it?

Unless your post was dripping with sarcasm, in which case I'll feel like an idiot.

I can't imagine a camsite having a newsletter. What is in it?

Unless your post was dripping with sarcasm, in which case I'll feel like an idiot.
It seems it's real. Twitter has a few people mentioning it.

Reactions: TacoBelle
welcome to the club. i've had this problem for 1-2 months now, with no repsonse from shirley, and the only messagde from the suport being, what op postede...
chaturbate is a wolderfull site, but need to get its suport stuff figurede out.... its to easy for some trolls to keep on reporting some one untill the account get banned. it also happend to a nother guy named shanehall, luckely he have a friend on cb with 200k followers and had her write in for him, and get him unbanned.

Chaturbate April 2016 Newsletter Preview:

• COMING SOON: Tired of receiving the same stock email replies to your queries? We value our models and customers so will be introducing two NEW stock email replies very soon.
  • As one of our valued models, you will now be 1.2% LESS likely to be banned for absolutely no reason.
  • To ensure that all our models are of age, performers will now be required to display their Over 60's Bus Pass at all times. Failure to do so will result in instant suspension of account*
*Please note that compliance with this new rule may also result in instant suspension of account

They removed me from their newsletter but no progress re: the falsely banned model with valid passport
:arghh:

They sure do win a lot of awards for a "crap site" :muted:

Do any of those big cam site award shows have an award for "best support" or "best customer service"

They sure do win a lot of awards for a "crap site" :muted:

Do any of those big cam site award shows have an award for "best support" or "best customer service"
Meh, the "adult webcam awards", in my opinion, are a huge joke themselves. I wouldn't give this too much credit.
Screen Shot 2016-03-16 at 7.57.48 AM.png

Reactions: JickyJuly
Meh, the "adult webcam awards", in my opinion, are a huge joke themselves. I wouldn't give this too much credit.
View attachment 61582

In Science Fiction writing the top award is the Hugo. Yet the Adult webcam awards gives those formless blocks out as trophies. They should switch designs...for reasons.

47759h_lg.jpeg

• Funny!
They removed me from their newsletter but no progress re: the falsely banned model with valid passport
:arghh:

Well they said they had, however I just received their latest newsletter.

Yet, i'm still a banned member with no explanation despite several emails to their cutnpaste support department

Chaturbate April 2016 Newsletter Preview:

• COMING SOON: Tired of receiving the same stock email replies to your queries? We value our models and customers so will be introducing two NEW stock email replies very soon.
  • As one of our valued models, you will now be 1.2% LESS likely to be banned for absolutely no reason.
  • To ensure that all our models are of age, performers will now be required to display their Over 60's Bus Pass at all times. Failure to do so will result in instant suspension of account*
*Please note that compliance with this new rule may also result in instant suspension of account
I started reading this thinking it was real.

Now I have green tea all over my keyboard. Thanks Bob

• Funny!
Status
Not open for further replies.