AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You will get tested over and over again.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
I know this may sound dumb and obvious to some, but please, don't make fun of this because this is very real, if it doesn't apply to you simply move on. I just want to remind all the models, be careful what you say or respond to, if you're not sure best thing is ban the customer, if you do know, remind customer or person that is testing you of the rules in a very kindly and sweet manner and offer alternatives that do not break the rules, because they're learning too. Could be someone from the team testing you. I have been a model here since like 2014 and you get tested every single day, minute and second. Beware of your work space and what is allowed and not allowed. Protect your profile like your own brand, as if it was your own company, especially if you do not have multiple streams of income. This is a very good financial opportunity. Be careful the terminology you use. They want to make sure their site is reputable and clean. That's all. Good luck to everyone.

I have not experienced anyone from the team coming in to test if I will break the rules if tempted. There are many users who will do that though...

I do believe that they use word recognition system that flags up certain words relating to discusssions about offsite payments or other prohibited subjects.

Best advice is to read the TOS and stick to it.

Upvote 0
I got banned, I FEEL lost, I choice this for my LIFE and now I LOST it ALL, I hope the CB customer's answer me and I didnt had banned forever from the website.

Literally got banned on moment of frustating while was doing my show. I should be more carefully with things that worthy my FUTURE.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.