AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Your ability to broadcast has been suspended" - 2 weeks no answer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2020
Hello @punker barbie

Since one of the models can't (and won't) appear anymore because looking young (even if age verified) I can read on my account : Your ability to broadcast has been suspended. But the other models are about 30yo with no age verification problem. So we should be able to broadcast.

Have written to the support, ticket 18203616
No answer in more than 2 weeks, this is hard to believe from a decent international website support.

Could you help ?
Thanks a lot

account name : boynfriend

@punker barbie No they have not : not on the ticket 18203616 which has not a single answer, not in other ticket when I gave the site a comment on this, not by any other mean (i have checked the SPAM box).

Most important, the broadcast session still the says : Your ability to broadcast has been suspended. If you believe this is in error, please contact support.

Should I keep contacting the support as advised?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.