AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your ability to broadcast has been suspended. If you believe this is in error, please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2023
Chaturbate Username
sukierae0
Well here we go again, this time I stuck to what I was using before, account not banned just suspended. I noticed they took the person who was linked to my account off mine as well, we share videos together on our profiles and had each other linked. It said I needed to update my ID (Doesn't expire until 2025 ) the person I was camming with also has it expire 2025, the other account still no issues, just mine (SweetlipsbyF)

At this point I feel chaturebate just wants to keep me from getting tokens, or getting paid on the ones I have already. I follow the rules and only stream games which are approved by chaturbate.. I have been cashing out everyday because I no longer trust this company. .Tired of getting dicked around by them @punker barbie - I bet once again I won't get paid, another 2 weeks for support to message me back?

Status
Not open for further replies.