AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your favourite MFC games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally enjoyed the tip to play a song tip to end a song thing Candie did but I think she had some people get their songs cut off really quickly or even before they started which caused some drama. I personally found it pretty fun and didn't mind my song getting cut. I re-tipped to at least get it started and another tip came in to stop it after about a minute. Didn't upset me in the least. I had intentionally chosen a song I expected to get stopped. >_>

Raffles can be a lot of fun but I've started pondering on the general feeling after a raffle of those who participated... and wonder if overall several smallish prizes (so that there are more winners) is ultimately better than a few big prizes. Again... drama can become an issue sadly.

I suppose my favorite overall is one I think Candie calls the crinkle game though I've seen a couple other models use variations. Basically it involved a bunch of paper strips with various prizes from a flash to a pic set password to a video. Tips of X tokens get a strip of paper and every strip is at least some sort of win. It's a little upsetting to get 4 flashes and nothing else... but hey... how can you really be that upset about getting flashed, eh?

One of my favorites is ban the guest or basic. When guests or basics are talking lots of trash, the model asks the premiums who they want to ban. The premiums then get to debate it. Then the model bans whoever the premiums choose. Always good for a laugh.

Raven, I'd be careful about playing the last game. If guests and basics are ruining the vibe in your room just mute them, no need to make banning individuals a group sport (i'm not suggesting it wouldn't be FUN, but also easily misinterpreted) Nobody emerged from their mothers womb with Premium Status, and from my experience the dudes who finally take the leap from basic to premium BECAUSE they love you are going to be some of the most dedicated regulars you'll ever have.

Don't get me wrong, I mute those brokeass's all the time because more often than not they're weirdos and create a negative vibe in the room - but there's no need to make the vibe any more negative. Converting basics to premiums is a big part of the camwhore life-cycle lol

One of the MOST FUN games I've seen on mfc was the MardiGras game, where you start topless covered in beaded necklaces and premiums tip to remove a set of beads until you're just topless.
:dance:

LovelyLemon said:
One of the MOST FUN games I've seen on mfc was the MardiGras game, where you start topless covered in beaded necklaces and premiums tip to remove a set of beads until you're just topless.

O.O

*steal*

My most successful game and the one I get the best feedback on is my countdown game. Its essentially the 1-50 tokens dealie, only I have the numbers 1-50 written out on post its on a huge board. So everyone who tips one of the numbers between 1-50 gets their corresponding card and a 50% chance at winning a prize. Prizes include flashes, raffle tix, pic sets, videos, and there is one card that is the "choose the nude show" card, where the winner is in charge of deciding what nude show we do once all the cards are done. So its in essence the same as the 1-50 countdown with nude show, only there are prizes involved :-D

Jeopardy is also fun, but alottt of work to set up!

AlexLady said:
I like playing card games, hangman, and when my room was less popular it was easy to play games like Jeopardy.

This. I can remember doing naked hangman/tic-tac-toe & naked tarot card readings. Then people started to act like dicks if they didn't win the games or like what I was doing so I stopped.

i have a pair of sex dice and whenever the room is dull, i change my topic to say "xxx tkns for a roll of the sex dice" and it helps make the room more fun.

someone tips me and i roll the dice, show them what it says and i do on cam whatever it says.
sometimes i tend to change it up a bit and change whatever it is that they rolled.
ex: i roll it and it says blow toes. so i will start blowing on my toes and then i change it by starting to suck on it.

it gets the guys to tip as well as help me get horny and have some fun with the guys.

Reactions: ExcellaExe and Ms L
All of these are brilliant!

For hangman I found an app on amazon called "Doodle Hangman HD Free". You can do two player mode and pick a word, which is easier than writing it out on paper or figuring out how the heck to get it to show on your cam for me!!

Reactions: Cutie_Kisses
LadyLuna said:
LovelyLemon said:

O.O

*steal*

I have a small duffle bag chock FULL of these in storage. Why did I not think of this?

Edit: I got excited.

I play some weird games. Most of mine are hard to explain so I get different mileage out of them.

Tip to fight is my favourite, but I've never been able to make it work. Its on the back burner. Idea is people tip to fight an animal that I specify and depending on how much they tip, I tell them how they did. They get a terrain, a weapon and a motivated opponent. Example: Giraffe that has just lost his brother in a freak zoo accident. You are wearing a zoo shirt. Uneven terrain, good chance to run. A pile of rocks as your weapon.

Word association. Sera only. An amount of tokens and a starter word. I follow that train of thought for twenty iterations.
Word association. Interactive. Moar tokens means we trade off associations and you play too.

I've never used these but I'm going to have an awkward comedy hour at some point. With a few games on a spinner. People will be able to choose what game or give a spin for a random.

Feminist Oppression Time. Tip and name a thing. I use my three years as a rabid femminazi to explain to you how that thing hurts women. Example. Bagels. Men sometimes microwave bagels to have sex with them. This hurts women because they then have to hold themselves to the ridiculous bagel beauty standard.

How many ways can I kill myself with ___ object in my room.

Can Sera Juggle it. (Turns out I can juggle my glass dildo and two stage balls).

What other game can beat Ban-a-Basic when done right. The model finds one that particularly annoys her (i.e. been a basic for 6 months, or a particularly annoying name), wait for the tip, grab something to hit them out of the room with, and boom! lets loose with her opinion of them.

Stop and go, members will always enjoy.... must be hard on the model sometimes though?

A good tip war game models will always enjoy.... but can say it can be hard on us members :naughty: . Not sure a model can really encourage this much though, sometimes a member friend (model premium) can get one started. I always enjoyed it most when 2 or more members want different things, awesome when done in couples rooms or even in separate rooms (i.e. blonde vs brunette).

@SatanJonez I thought about doing the Tarot thing but wasn't sure how well that would be received.

Naked hangman sounds like fun...not sure how that would work though. Do you say, tip so much and you can guess a letter. Then when the word is revealed you strip? Or do you take stuff off as you go?

The only game I really partake in, is the Mute - Unmute battles. As part of Team6 in MerryGinn's room, we take great pleasure in muting her even though her singing voice is awesome.

*edited to add*

She also gets quite angry when she's muted and her expressions are priceless!

Reactions: Maeleth Fae
I like random little games, anything like spin the wheel, roll a dice, pick a card, lucky dips or whatever else you can think up will make me empty my tokens much faster then just a long countdown or tip x for a flash.

What are your favourite MFC games or room topics? Are there any you don't like?

I'd like opinions from both members and models. :D

I really enjoy doing raffles and group shower shows.

These are all great ideas!

I like the card games (blackjack and hi/low) and the tip the # games. Raffles I'm undecided on.
I don't really care for hangman or the mute/unmute in model's rooms. Just like I don't care for models that just play music, if I wanted silence or music I can do that on my own time.

Reactions: angieivy
haha. Now I'm wondering if some model could play Dungeons & Dragons with those dice. Might not work on cam, that game is slow.

No, but I am sure one or two models may have a twitch or skype dnd session going.. and hey.. that would be fun.. skype dnd sessions with more people at, say, 900 tokens to participate, no nudity...

@SatanJonez I thought about doing the Tarot thing but wasn't sure how well that would be received.

Naked hangman sounds like fun...not sure how that would work though. Do you say, tip so much and you can guess a letter. Then when the word is revealed you strip? Or do you take stuff off as you go?
The way that ive done it is tip for a letter and then if they guess the word you do a sexy strip tease or stay naked for a certain amount of time and if they get hangman then the game is over, they lost. I mean you could still strip if you want to but its more fun to start the game over and wait until they win.

• Helpful!
Reactions: CharlieCharma
The way that ive done it is tip for a letter and then if they guess the word you do a sexy strip tease or stay naked for a certain amount of time and if they get hangman then the game is over, they lost. I mean you could still strip if you want to but its more fun to start the game over and wait until they win.
Awesome! That's kinda what I was hoping it would be like :p

Status
Not open for further replies.