AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your worst and best look-a-likey thingio...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2017
UK
So - we've all had them. Some we like, some we don't...

I guess it is a part of life.

Question is, however - who are your worst/best look-a-likes? Some shouts can lift you above the clouds, whilst others can literally knock the stuffing out of you.

Had a quick look in search to see if there was a similar thread - couldn't see any, so I thought, "jiiiiibbbb it" - nowt wrong with a little hairy thread.

I'm sorry - maybe I should be a bit more descript.

In the past, one time, when a certain Tom Hardy burst onto the scene, I got myself a little bit of a moniker and since have....

However, saying that, I once got called "John C. Reilly" by some utter bint from the underworld... we were in a room full of blokes too, and they all laughed; well, I guess I kinda do in a way...

Anyway - come on, bet there's been some pearlers on here...

I'm unique enough that I don't really resemble any celebrities, somehow. One person in my camroom said that I resemble Topanga from Boy Meets World. She's hot, but I don't see it.

I seem to have about a million doppelgangers, though. Before I started camming, random people would come up to me in the mall insisting that they went to high school with me, naming a school that I didn't even know the location of.

Reactions: Ryuki22 and Ariana_
I'm sorry - maybe I should be a bit more descript.

In the past, one time, when a certain Tom Hardy burst onto the scene, I got myself a little bit of a moniker and since have....

However, saying that, I once got called "John C. Reilly" by some utter bint from the underworld... we were in a room full of blokes too, and they all laughed; well, I guess I kinda do in a way...

Anyway - come on, bet there's been some pearlers on here...
There's so much unfamiliar slang in your posts that I'm not sure if I'll ever really understand what you're trying to say.

Pick a redhead, any redhead, and someone has probably made the comparison. Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, the redheaded vampire on True Blood, Jessica Chastain, Julia Roberts, the (cartoon!) character from Brave... despite the fact that I don't really resemble any of those people

On cam, when my hair was just barely shoulder length, I got Christina Hendricks (Joan on Mad Men, Mal's wife on Firefly) all the time. Now my hair is longer, and if I wear it curly, I get Ygritte or Melisandre. If I wear it straight, I get Sansa. This leads me to believe that viewers tend to make these comparisons based entirely on the color, length, and style of my hair, lol!

Christina Hendricks isn't a bad comparison, although she's a bit larger than me. I think she's gorgeous, and Joan is one of my favorite Domme inspirations, so I'm happy with it. Sansa actually isn't a bad comparison either based on some elements of facial structure. Someone IRL once mentioned The Girl with the Pearl Earring (the Vermeer painting, not Scarlett Johannson), which made my heart happy and is pretty accurate when I'm not wearing makeup.

Reactions: Ryuki22
When I'm thinner and decide to curl my hair, I get 1980's Sigourney Weaver--I guess it's the cheekbones and strong jawline? When I'm blond, and I mean ice blond, I tend to get a mixture of her and Nicole Kidman, again, can't complain. Maybe it's because I'm so pale? Or my nose?

Reactions: Ryuki22
When I had dark hair, was always Megan Fox or Dita von teese, I've gotten Evan Rachel wood and Mila jovovich as well... And one person who swears I look like Demi Moore from her younger days
But it's pretty obvious like one of you said people associate odd things with looking like someone. I've also been told Kat von d a billion times or insert any other female with a bunch of tattoos that I look nothing like other than having tattoos

When I had dark hair, was always Megan Fox or Dita von teese, I've gotten Evan Rachel wood and Mila jovovich as well... And one person who swears I look like Demi Moore from her younger days
But it's pretty obvious like one of you said people associate odd things with looking like someone. I've also been told Kat von d a billion times or insert any other female with a bunch of tattoos that I look nothing like other than having tattoos

I totally see the Megan Fox resemblance! I don't think you look like Kat Von D-other than you both have tattoos. I know what you mean though-my hair is pink in my avatar, but I usually have blonde hair. I get Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson all the time, and we look nothing alike other than the blonde hair and big boobs. I think a lot of cam customers just see that we have one feature in common with a celebrity and compare us to that celebrity. lol

I'm unique enough that I don't really resemble any celebrities, somehow. One person in my camroom said that I resemble Topanga from Boy Meets World. She's hot, but I don't see it.

I seem to have about a million doppelgangers, though. Before I started camming, random people would come up to me in the mall insisting that they went to high school with me, naming a school that I didn't even know the location of.
Holy shit, same. I very rarely get told I look like celebrities, and even when people say so I tend to disagree. But I swear there are some weeks where I can't leave the house without getting mistaken for someone's cousin, or ex-girlfriend, or neighbor three times a day... So weird how that works!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Everywhere I go, all damn day, people come up to me asking if I'm him. I tell them no, but they swear I'm trying to go out in public without drawing attention. It's a curse I tell ya. It's like we're twins. Why did he have to look so much like me!
d6fc7ed7.200x.gif

4935abd26abf570bd8a15851ef579788--george-clooney-sexy-men.jpg

I get told I look like Kendall Jenner a LOT. Before this year I knew pretty much nothing about her, and now I hear this about once a week. Though I already disliked it, I officially hate Pepsi due to this.

I don't really think I look like any celebrities and it really burns my biscuits when people think you look like somebody bc you have the same hair/eye color. EVERY brunette w/brown eyes does not look the same.....like the other day I was looking at a magazine and they were comparing Kylie Jenner and her 'look a like' assistant... they looked NOTHING alike except for sharing a similar hair/eye color and fuller lips.

Ive been told I looked like Anne Hathaway and Jenna Haze. I can def see some resemblance with Jenna but not so much Anne besides just the hair/eye color thing.

@Miss_Lollipop the shape of your mouth does remind me of steven tyler! I will never unsee this now.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
  • Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.