AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You're an amazing person!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lina_diamond

Cam Model
Oct 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Twitter Username
@linadiamond22
Chaturbate Username
lina_diamond
I just woke up...it is 6 AM in London, and I cant stop smiling.
While im drinking my coffee I thought that is a good idea to say to the person I admire Mila, that you appeared in my dream last night. It was a beautiful dream and it definitely made my day !
You tried to explain me what im doing wrong in front of the camera and gave the advice to change the site just to try my luck on another one to see if there is a difference. That’s all I remember.
Holly Molly, as I was stucked on CB for last years I think that’s a brilliant idea, BUT, not for now…
At the moment, im enjoying my regular job so maybe after NEW YEAR I’ll come back with new power, new ideas, I’ll be trying to work more on myself,to invest more time, to try another sites to find the “golden ratio”.
For now I’m just doing a lot of research on the internet, reading a lot of usefull and non useful info, bookmark links, saving pictures, watching videos etc…

Dear, Mila,
If you're reading this, I want you know that for me you are an example to follow , and wish you good luck and tons of best wishes! God bless you in whatever you do !😘
Thank you !

(Sorry for my broken english).

I’ll join in!
When freeloaders or silent lickers annoy me I think what she shared about her experience with them. Helps me reframe my mind and continue my shift in positive mindset.
I stop and pause to think how would she react in said situation and it’s been very helpful.
Thanks Mila!

I’d like to add my @Mila_ appreciation here too. For several reasons.

1. She has advised and helped me allot regarding mental health.

2. I love her YouTube clips, I really wish there was more. I love hearing your life stories.

3. I know this sounds strange but whenever I feel like I lack independence or strength as a woman. I always think about Mila. I admire the strength and independence to be herself regardless of anyone’s approval. To go off out in the world on her own and just do her thing.

i love you mila! you are like my cam sister! i love you and respect you so much. we sometimes bicker like a couple of sisters too. i wish there wasn't this huge ocean in our way, because i know you and i would probably hang out daily. drinking tea, laughing, and sharing cute sweaters. and do what sisters do? idk i never had a sister.

i have seen you get a lot of hate through out the years i've known you. i wish some of these girls could put away their jealously, because you have so much to offer! i feel bad for them and the potential friendship or mentorship they are missing out with you.

:h:

For real three cheers for @Mila_ !
You are the model who convinced me to finally purchase tokens. You inspired me to cam myself. I literally have pages of notes from ll your help with me and others. Thank you for being a shining example and opening up not just your knowledge but your life to us.

Whenever there is a slump or slow period I think of you and your banana necklace pull out my Uke and play “Jump in the Line” and give my best smile. It’s a Mila moment 😂 full of amazing energy.

I agree you’re amazing and an inspiration!

When I found this forum and looked through the threads, Mila's posts continued to really impress me. There's a subdued strength in them. I say subdued because they are genuinely kind, helpful, yet there's still this feeling I always got that there was much more that lay beneath the surface. I sent her a message on here and wasn't expecting a response, but she did respond and was just as gracious in private as she is in public. People are often different privately than they are publicly, so this impressed me even more.

I was finally able to catch one of her shows one morning and was pleasantly surprised to find that not only was she the same person that I had envisioned, but she was even better. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't what I saw. Engaging, personable, showing gratitude, happy, silly, fun all wrapped up in a sexy package. The whole room just had such a great vibe in it that I found it difficult to leave.

While my personality is quite different and I know I take things too seriously, she inspired me to try to tap into a bit of silliness in myself. She's inspired me to try to be more confident. She's inspired me to be a better person. Thank you @Mila_ for all the help that you've offered to people, for the knowledge you've shared, and for just being you.

Where are these youtube clips?

Status
Not open for further replies.