AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

zeana34g

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muscleman19

Banhammered
Apr 21, 2020
Everywhere
i would really like this model banned from the site. She is vile and a psycho of a woman. Takes thousands of tokens from members and wont even do a show or make out she has to leave. Again chaturbate wont do a single thing. Got her banned from all the other sites like stripchat and skype private and even got her paypal account closed.

Just want to know how other guys have managed to get models banned from chaturbate?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 95
This douche is on Xhamster uploading clips of @Zeana34g , and doing the same on Xvideo w Jess Ryan. I used to follow JessRyan when I was active on Xvideo. Her own channel is 100% better, than his bullshit effort. Get a talent of your own @muscleman19 , and stop with the pathetic attempts to make money off of hot women, who you know are 100% above/ completely out of your league. Pathetic.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but what exactly did this model do to you to warrant 3 months of harassment? I googled her name and all I found as far as complaints was you again and you reported her to stripchat for accepting off site payment?
because she took money for a so called skype show and never showed up for it.

Upvote 0
This douche is on Xhamster uploading clips of @Zeana34g , and doing the same on Xvideo w Jess Ryan. I used to follow JessRyan when I was active on Xvideo. Her own channel is 100% better, than his bullshit effort. Get a talent of your own @muscleman19 , and stop with the pathetic attempts to make money off of hot women, who you know are 100% above/ completely out of your league. Pathetic.
I couldn't care what you think cause most cam models are the same. They are in it to make money. But what i wont accept is that she took money and didn't show up for it. Then saying if i wanted to make up for her weeks or months pay including her skype shows as her paypal got closed to it was around 2k. If she was that desperate get on the other site and do a b/g show with her husband. But the way she goes on about shagging younger guys at strip clubs all the time reallt? Wheres the proof? If she needs the money set up a manyvids. An don't get to personally with any model

Upvote 0
I couldn't care what you think cause most cam models are the same. They are in it to make money. But what i wont accept is that she took money and didn't show up for it. Then saying if i wanted to make up for her weeks or months pay including her skype shows as her paypal got closed to it was around 2k. If she was that desperate get on the other site and do a b/g show with her husband. But the way she goes on about shagging younger guys at strip clubs all the time reallt? Wheres the proof? If she needs the money set up a manyvids. An don't get to personally with any model
Yeah, most trolls are the same actually. That's what you really meant. You wouldn't know the first thing about models. No reasonable model would get to know you, and trust you worth a shit. But I bet you're used to that, people keeping you at an arm's length, eh? I also suspect the same goes for women in general. It's probably the true source of your general shittyness. So your opinion, considering the source, means absolutely nothing. Bye bye now. Some of us have time that is actually worth something, hence why I am leaving this thread. I suspect from your perspective, that is hard to fathom though.

Upvote 0
Yeah, most trolls are the same actually. That's what you really meant. You wouldn't know the first thing about models. No reasonable model would get to know you, and trust you worth a shit. I also suspect the same goes for women in general. So your opinion, considering the source, means absolutely jack shit. Bye bye now.
exactly please move along from my post eli :) your the same as the rest to so good luck

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
  • Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
shame on you and i can see your as bad as the rest of them then amber well i never would of thought that.
I think I know why the model wanted nothing to do with you anymore, Sean. The message you quoted from her makes her look much more innocent in the situation than you.

Good riddance. Banning you here and banned you from my MFC room/ mail since you were annoying me with MFC mails there as well about deleting threads.

Upvote 0
shame on you and i can see your as bad as the rest of them then amber well i never would of thought that.

Bold strategy cotton

Good riddance. Banning you here and banned you from my MFC room/ mail since you were annoying me with MFC mails there as well about deleting threads.

Oh lawd.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Just a reminder: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-wont-delete-update-edit-threads.12528/

It seems that @Zeana34g has arrived at the forum recently so maybe she can shed some light on the situation.

Stop messaging me to have the thread deleted, OP.
Hello Amber- this has been an eye opening experience and truth be told evidently this is what you get if you show any empathy or compassion for someone or their situation. Sean had inserted himself and his opinions in my business. Sean was taking over during my shows and harrassing customers. He has been messaging my customers every time he would see them log in to my shows. I tried to talk with him and reason several times with little to no success. It was when Sean brought up feeling suicidal on more than one occasion and was relentlessly messaging me on any platform that I chose to distance myself from him. Then I came spiraling out of control. The only thing I have done or am guilty of is letting it go on as long as it did.

Upvote 0
For what it's worth, obviously I don't know what goes on "behind the scenes" for any model/member, but I have enjoyed a lot of your shows and have never got the impression you're bad character at all.
And from his posts here, you can see he really does have issues.

This is why your account was removed/gone from StripChat? I wondered why you suddenly vanished.
Try not to let his stupidity get to you too much though. Continue your shows as you do, you're always a fun, funny and enjoyable woman on cam - you even have great taste in music, which is always a nice addition :D

Reactions: Zeana34g and Petsod
Upvote 0
For what it's worth, obviously I don't know what goes on "behind the scenes" for any model/member, but I have enjoyed a lot of your shows and have never got the impression you're bad character at all.
And from his posts here, you can see he really does have issues.

This is why your account was removed/gone from StripChat? I wondered why you suddenly vanished.
Try not to let his stupidity get to you too much though. Continue your shows as you do, you're always a fun, funny and enjoyable woman on cam - you even have great taste in music, which is always a nice addition :D
Hey Brett- I appreciate that! The Stripchat departure was unfortunate as I had reported him prior because he had threatened to Have me banned from any cam site If I didn’t unblock him and try and work things out. I even provided documentation that wasn’t doctored up like His documentation to prove I did not do what he said I have done. But they chose decide with him which is their choice And I’d like nothing more than to just close this chapter of the book. But after spending six hours trying to get Video that he had posted to his xhamster account removed and the never ending emails I do receive from him it is very clear he does not have a full-time paying job. And I’m not one to get in the mix and lower myself to his level but at some point this girl is going to lose her shit and it’s all going to come out and he is not going to like it. But enough about that “the show must go on”. I do appreciate everybody’s support in this unfortunate matter. Much love and stay sexy!

Upvote 0
Hey Brett- I appreciate that! The Stripchat departure was unfortunate as I had reported him prior because he had threatened to Have me banned from any cam site If I didn’t unblock him and try and work things out. I even provided documentation that wasn’t doctored up like His documentation to prove I did not do what he said I have done. But they chose decide with him which is their choice And I’d like nothing more than to just close this chapter of the book. But after spending six hours trying to get Video that he had posted to his xhamster account removed and the never ending emails I do receive from him it is very clear he does not have a full-time paying job. And I’m not one to get in the mix and lower myself to his level but at some point this girl is going to lose her shit and it’s all going to come out and he is not going to like it. But enough about that “the show must go on”. I do appreciate everybody’s support in this unfortunate matter. Much love and stay sexy!
I'm going to make sure that CB is aware this guy might be coming for you for no reason other than petty vengeance. I'm glad you're here, thx for sharing your story.

Upvote 0
I'm going to make sure that CB is aware this guy might be coming for you for no reason other than petty vengeance. I'm glad you're here, thx for sharing your story.
H
i notified Chaturbate the minute this all started. They are aware and have fielded numerous complaints by him. But it couldn’t hurt to have someone on the outside looking in’s opinion and is appreciated by me.

Upvote 0
Hello Amber- this has been an eye opening experience and truth be told evidently this is what you get if you show any empathy or compassion for someone or their situation. Sean had inserted himself and his opinions in my business. Sean was taking over during my shows and harrassing customers. He has been messaging my customers every time he would see them log in to my shows. I tried to talk with him and reason several times with little to no success. It was when Sean brought up feeling suicidal on more than one occasion and was relentlessly messaging me on any platform that I chose to distance myself from him. Then I came spiraling out of control. The only thing I have done or am guilty of is letting it go on as long as it did.

This really sucks and I am sorry you went through that. I read the thread the same guy started under a new alias here, and I was actually tempted to give him advice until I saw the pointer to this thread. This guy obviously needs the services of a psychologist and is deeply deeply disturbed. I spent time trying to figure out which specific personality disorders he has, but at some point I realized it is beyond my pay grade and he needs serious professional help. He is obviously extremely depressed and alienated from the world, and he has learned to be deliberately anti-social in order to force interactions with him. These are the people who crave negative interactions because having someone chew you out is less worse in their mind than being ignored. It makes them feel a little bit less dead inside. Really the bottom line is there is probably nothing you could have said that would have changed him. He did not want a reconciliation or peace.

What I don't understand about this story is why CB did not act on your facts pretty quickly. I have had a few situations where a viewer goes way over a line and I make note of the exact time and then send a message to CB asking them to read the chat at that timeframe. They usually comply with those requests, and when the offense is serious enough they take action.

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
This really sucks and I am sorry you went through that. I read the thread the same guy started under a new alias here, and I was actually tempted to give him advice until I saw the pointer to this thread. This guy obviously needs the services of a psychologist and is deeply deeply disturbed. I spent time trying to figure out which specific personality disorders he has, but at some point I realized it is beyond my pay grade and he needs serious professional help. He is obviously extremely depressed and alienated from the world, and he has learned to be deliberately anti-social in order to force interactions with him. These are the people who crave negative interactions because having someone chew you out is less worse in their mind than being ignored. It makes them feel a little bit less dead inside. Really the bottom line is there is probably nothing you could have said that would have changed him. He did not want a reconciliation or peace.

What I don't understand about this story is why CB did not act on your facts pretty quickly. I have had a few situations where a viewer goes way over a line and I make note of the exact time and then send a message to CB asking them to read the chat at that timeframe. They usually comply with those requests, and when the offense is serious enough they take action.
Hello
I jus want to start by saying thank you for taking the time to try and sort this out. You are exactly right in saying Basically this was an uphill battle with no finish line in sight. Also this did not start at CB but once it carried over to them they reacted quickly. I’m not sure when or how this is going to come to a resolution but thank you for your continued support.

Upvote 0
Hello
I jus want to start by saying thank you for taking the time to try and sort this out. You are exactly right in saying Basically this was an uphill battle with no finish line in sight. Also this did not start at CB but once it carried over to them they reacted quickly. I’m not sure when or how this is going to come to a resolution but thank you for your continued support.

Unfortunately, from everything he seems to have written, I can't imagine it coming to an end very soon.
Sadly, it's a case of just ignoring as much as possible, changing any personal info (email for example) if you can, so he can't keep contacting you that way - yes it's a huge inconvenience but at least that way he can't harass you on a personal note, he can then only come to the sites to do it.

I hope he does quit soon though and I wish you the best for it. You're always a fun and great woman

• Hugs
Reactions: Zeana34g
Upvote 0
Unfortunately, from everything he seems to have written, I can't imagine it coming to an end very soon.
Sadly, it's a case of just ignoring as much as possible, changing any personal info (email for example) if you can, so he can't keep contacting you that way - yes it's a huge inconvenience but at least that way he can't harass you on a personal note, he can then only come to the sites to do it.

I hope he does quit soon though and I wish you the best for it. You're always a fun and great woman

I see no reason to change email, etc. unless it's absolutely necessary. There are ways to block users, or send mail from a particular user to the trash without ever reading them. I have a lot of compassion for models who deal with people on a daily basis, and all the shit they see. However, the unfortunate reality is that once a person puts the spotlight on themselves, it comes with a price. This in no way condones actions taken against @Zeana34g or others, as I think it's gone too far.

Upvote 0
I see no reason to change email, etc. unless it's absolutely necessary. There are ways to block users, or send mail from a particular user to the trash without ever reading them. I have a lot of compassion for models who deal with people on a daily basis, and all the shit they see. However, the unfortunate reality is that once a person puts the spotlight on themselves, it comes with a price. This in no way condones actions taken against @Zeana34g or others, as I think it's gone too far.

But he is obviously the kind of guy who will create 10000000 email accounts to spam her, so there would be no easy way to filter that - unless he uses the same or similar names for it. It just depends on how extreme and annoying he is, or becomes.

Upvote 0
But he is obviously the kind of guy who will create 10000000 email accounts to spam her, so there would be no easy way to filter that - unless he uses the same or similar names for it. It just depends on how extreme and annoying he is, or becomes.

While I agree, there are problem users, as I said it's part of the risk of putting the spotlight on yourself. What is someone to do? Run and hide every time someone becomes problematic? They'd be changing their emails, etc, at least once a year, if not more frequently. That is not a sound business practice. How it is being handled by working with sites she's on, business partners, and legal means where necessary is the best course of action.

Upvote 0
While I agree, there are problem users, as I said it's part of the risk of putting the spotlight on yourself. What is someone to do? Run and hide every time someone becomes problematic? They'd be changing their emails, etc, at least once a year, if not more frequently. That is not a sound business practice. How it is being handled by working with sites she's on, business partners, and legal means where necessary is the best course of action.
Honestly ignoring the best you can (while documenting/saving everything) is the best policy. Report all harassment. I too agree that this shit unfortunately comes with territory.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.