AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lori Alexis Murdered

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Lori Alexis Murdered
Source: Adult Industry News
by: Steve Nelson

Lori Alexia aka Penna Piererra, real name Lora Ann Evans, was murdered by Woody Borgella, the boyfriend she move in with over the summer in Brooklyn, NY. The couple met early this summer, and Alexia, who went to Brooklyn to be with him, moved in shortly afterwards.

They allegedly had a fight, according to Borgella's confession to the police, apparently about Alexia accusing him of sleeping around and Borgella claiming she was stealing his weed. He said she pulled a knife on him and when he pulled his gun it accidentally went off, shooting her in the head and in the chest, after which he fled the scene.

Paramedics rushed Evans to Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, where she died a short time later.

Borgella may have indicated he was going to kill Alexia three days before the incident on his Facebook page when he wrote a quote from a Rap song, "I smell murder when the wind blows."

Borgella has had five prior arrests for drug possession, robbery, assault, theft, and three domestic-incident reports.

Lori Alexia was well known on the feature dance circuit and had numerous sex scenes to her credit.

LoriAlexia00.jpg

Sad :(

So he pulled out a gun and it went off - twice - hitting her in the chest and head, and then he fled the scene. He's fucked heh.

Michael_G said:
Jupiter551 said:
Sad :(

So he pulled out a gun and it went off - twice - hitting her in the chest and head, and then he fled the scene. He's fucked heh.

I was thinking the same, how the fuck do you accidentely shoot some one twice. Ahh well he will get plenty of action in the cells. :-D
All depends on the gun, some of the idiots have the trigger adjusted to have that hair trigger which makes that weapon even more dangerous than it was originally designed to be. It's sad that she was on the receiving end of his stupidity, whether it was an accident or not. Based on priors he's screwed tho. :twocents-02cents:

Yeah he obviously has a history of violence. Hes fucked.
I feel sorry for her but she put herself in that situation by living with someone like that. :(

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Another horrible story. I understand some of the reasons why so many otherwise sensible women choose violent assholes as lovers, but it still gets to me. She had choices.

Don't let this be you. Don't go out with guys who like to play gangster.

Reactions: SirLes
Ahh man, she pulled a knife so I pulled a gun which obviously I had no intention of using, then it went off and I accidentally unloaded an entire clip into her, reloaded, and the gun went off again several times. It was a terrible accident. Guns should be outlawed! :crybaby:

Jupiter551 said:
Ahh man, she pulled a knife so I pulled a gun which obviously I had no intention of using, then it went off and I accidentally unloaded an entire clip into her, reloaded, and the gun went off again several times. It was a terrible accident. Guns should be outlawed! :crybaby:
Don't say that too loud, they keep trying to take them away as it is.

Guns should not be outlawed. I do believe however they should do background checks on EVERYONE that purchases a gun so things like this do not happen this is what gives gun owners a bad name. I feel for this girl and it definatly gets to me as well ladies do not ever put your self in this situation. If you are in one GET OUT GET OUT NOW not a week not oh but he gave me this and says he would not do it again it is BULLSHIT. Just leave him while your still alive.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria, Criminologist in 1764.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Thing is we only have his word that she even pulled a knife on him to begin with. She may have done absolutely nothing and thats just his story. Only hes alive to say what happened.
And whats terrible too is its not like she got with him then things started happening. Like he just began getting violent with her. He had a record before her and she STILL chose to live with him. How could u trust someone like that ever enough to be with them, or move in with them, or even farther live with them while they have a gun?? Thats insane to me.
I also dont blame the guns, i blame morons who use them for things like this. No amount of background checks will ever check for basic common sense unfortunately. Article didnt even say if it was a legally registered gun or not so who knows...

Of course this is a terrible story, and she may have made some bad choices. I could be reading some comments entirely wrong, but I don't quite get blaming the victim here.

What ever she did or did not do, nobody deserves to be murdered.

sxycherrypie said:
Im not saying to background check them for common sense more like see if they have a history of violence or any complaints of violnece against them stuff like that not how dumb or smart they are.

Im just saying if they have a history of this stuff they probably arent going to go the legal route of obtaining a gun then. So background checks wont do much..

Tinkerbell said:
sxycherrypie said:
Im not saying to background check them for common sense more like see if they have a history of violence or any complaints of violnece against them stuff like that not how dumb or smart they are.

Im just saying if they have a history of this stuff they probably arent going to go the legal route of obtaining a gun then. So background checks wont do much..
Damn that's right for fucks sake what has this world come to?

If you think being in an abusive relationship is as simple as "well just leave, duhh" then I would suggest that you do some research about domestic violence. Yes, she had options, but people who are abused certainly do not deserve to be hurt or killed, even if they stay with their abuser. Women in abusive relationships are at the highest risk of being murdered or assaulted at the point when they try to leave the relationship. It can be a really scary and difficult thing, and victims of domestic violence need our support, not our condemnation.

/soapbox

It is not as simple as just leave I know it is not. IT may not be simple but it can be done. When he is alseep or at work she can sneak out.When she it out and about she can go to the police station to file against him. Yes it is scary but would you rather be alive or be dead? I am not blaming the victim at all it is a tragedy that she died she did not deserve to die at all.

sxycherrypie said:
It is not as simple as just leave I know it is not. IT may not be simple but it can be done. When he is alseep or at work she can sneak out.When she it out and about she can go to the police station to file against him. Yes it is scary but would you rather be alive or be dead? I am not blaming the victim at all it is a tragedy that she died she did not deserve to die at all.

I think Madison is saying that there is more to the situation, like the psychological aspects. Abused spouses are not just physically abused. they are also mentally unable to leave. Some are afraid of the consequences, or think they are not good enough, or think that this lifestyle is what they deserve.

Leaving is actually the easy part, getting over the psychological effects is the hardest.

Lydia_Deetz said:
Abused spouses are not just physically abused. they are also mentally unable to leave. Some are afraid of the consequences, or think they are not good enough, or think that this lifestyle is what they deserve.

Leaving is actually the easy part, getting over the psychological effects is the hardest.

EXACTLY!!!

sxycherrypie said:

Women (and men in some cases.. believe it or not) should definitely get out when they can. It's not just so simple as leaving when they're asleep or at work though. It takes planning and most of all.. GUTS. Most women who are in the types of relationships don't want to think about what's going on. They love the man too much and keep thinking "He'll change". Most women worry about what's going to happen to the rest of their family. Will the man go after her parents? Children? It's definitely not an easy road to go down.. but women should know there is help out there. Go to your local police department. They have programs that can help you get out safely.

Edited to make more sense..

It has to do with psychology more than logistics. We are all strong independent women on this forum, but it is easy to say what you'd do in that situation if you've never been in it. Fear is powerful and can change how people deal with things. Some women do have the strength and resources to immediately leave abusive relationships but the ones who can't or don't still deserve our compassion.

Lydia_Deetz said:
sxycherrypie said:

I think Madison is saying that there is more to the situation, like the psychological aspects. Abused spouses are not just physically abused. they are also mentally unable to leave. Some are afraid of the consequences, or think they are not good enough, or think that this lifestyle is what they deserve.

It is a difficult and sensitive subject and sometime I cannot rap my mind around how women think they deserve to be beaten and deserve what they get.Or think that it is going to get better cause they told her that it would or he bought her something. This is partially of what made me interested in becoming a counselor and a skrink to help abused women and children mentally,sexually and physically and emotionally.I was abused when I was younger and so was the person I cared about most right next to me I felt ashamed that I could not protect her and thought I deserved the worst for that.Till she forgave me and told me that it was not my fault at all. I still feel guilty as hell and I am more protective over her than anything. But yea I just hope the people that are in these situations get the hell out of there sneak out do whatever you need to do to get out of there. No one deserves any kind of abuse.

Reactions: LadyLuna
schlmoe said:
Of course this is a terrible story, and she may have made some bad choices. I could be reading some comments entirely wrong, but I don't quite get blaming the victim here.

What ever she did or did not do, nobody deserves to be murdered.

Apologies, if you read my previous post as blaming the victim. Nobody deserves to be murdered, beaten, abused -- it's all unacceptable bullshit. I meant that she probably had options, but for some reason didn't use them.

My best guess is that she didn't know what he was capable of doing to her, or she underestimated the danger she was in, or she had one of a hundred reasons why women stay with abusive men (and sometimes abusive women). I will never be the person to say someone deserved to be killed or abused because I don't agree with their reasons for staying.

Reactions: LadyLuna
sxycherrypie said:
It is a difficult and sensitive subject and sometime I cannot rap my mind around how women think they deserve to be beaten and deserve what they get.Or think that it is going to get better cause they told her that it would or he bought her something.

It's not that women think they deserve it at all. Maybe it's a routine that just goes in circles. He's good to her for a week/month then has an "off" day. People can get comfortable in a relationship even if it's not a healthy one. So, the woman might be trying to outweigh the bad with the good thinking that things might get better. I can't think of any women I know of who have been in this situation say that they deserved it. Maybe they're trying to escape but haven't found their right time.

BrantleyB said:
sxycherrypie said:
It is a difficult and sensitive subject and sometime I cannot rap my mind around how women think they deserve to be beaten and deserve what they get.Or think that it is going to get better cause they told her that it would or he bought her something.

It's not that women think they deserve it at all. Maybe it's a routine that just goes in circles. He's good to her for a week/month then has an "off" day. People can get comfortable in a relationship even if it's not a healthy one. So, the woman might be trying to outweigh the bad with the good thinking that things might get better. I can't think of any women I know of who have been in this situation say that they deserved it. Maybe they're trying to escape but haven't found their right time.
That is so true as well.

Teagan_Chase said:
I also dont blame the guns, i blame morons who use them for things like this. No amount of background checks will ever check for basic common sense unfortunately. Article didnt even say if it was a legally registered gun or not so who knows...
Absolutely, but I'd rather not trust your everyday moron to HAVE common sense if peoples lives are depending on it.

Look at it this way, to legally drive a car you have to pass an examination in front of a qualified instructor proving you can drive the vehicle safely and responsibly, and even then idiots get through. Why don't guns have at least that much? A firearm license should at LEAST come with a basic examination/psychological assessment that yes, this person is competent and doesn't APPEAR to be a completely immature asshole (aka definition of someone you DON'T want walking around with a gun).

BrantleyB said:
I can't think of any women I know of who have been in this situation say that they deserved it.

My 11th grade English teacher said, not that she deserved it, but that at the time it was happening she thought she deserved it.

"I provoked him. If I'm good, he won't do it again." Shit, *I've* used that line. In fairness, I did deliberately provoke him that one time (I pushed him knowing he was in a violent mood...). But that was because I saw where the relationship was going and knew that if he saw it before it got out of hand he would stop it and back off. Which he did.

But the truth is, the woman thinks "I provoked him" when she really didn't. Yes, maybe she made a small mistake when he was already mad, but that doesn't exuse him.

Reactions: BrantleyB
I realised while *ahem* researching her work, that the headline has a typo - her stage name is Lori Alexia (not Lori Alexis)

Jupiter551 said:
Teagan_Chase said:
Absolutely, but I'd rather not trust your everyday moron to HAVE common sense if peoples lives are depending on it.

Look at it this way, to legally drive a car you have to pass an examination in front of a qualified instructor proving you can drive the vehicle safely and responsibly, and even then idiots get through. Why don't guns have at least that much? A firearm license should at LEAST come with a basic examination/psychological assessment that yes, this person is competent and doesn't APPEAR to be a completely immature asshole (aka definition of someone you DON'T want walking around with a gun).

Yes there should be some sort of background check or competency test at least to own a gun. Minimum, I dont know why there isnt one in place now sadly. But as i said before anyone who fails those tests is probably just gonna go the illegal route then.

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Status
Not open for further replies.